OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Copped my 10 (uk9) off size? Never bought off them before. Site and checkout seemed sketchy but had to chance it

Word of caution is that size? And footpatrol are both owned by JD and pretty much stock the exact same stuff and I suspect they use the same warehousing/distribution so using one or the other isn't a guarantee of them not f**king up your box!

I went TTS with my pair since I wasn't sure of the fit. I imagine the SB pair would be more snug than these since they have the zoom insole
Dam you're right. I just put my SB pair on and actually at TTS it's perfect. 2012 I can't even wear anymore as I seem to have some small fracture on my pinky toe. Hope they'll be fine. Sometimes .5 barely makes a difference sometimes it's super long.

Picked up my pair today in store (based in the uk)

The QC wasn’t great on my pair, lots of glue stains around the left shoe and also lots around the strap.

This colourway is so good that I’m prepared to allow that.

The last couple of releases included it I thought would sit then missed my size so I just grabbed on release day.

90E4D799-BCB7-4412-86E5-00F7A55FD948.jpeg

Picked up my pair today in store (based in the uk)

The QC wasn’t great on my pair, lots of glue stains around the left shoe and also lots around the strap.

This colourway is so good that I’m prepared to allow that.

The last couple of releases included it I thought would sit then missed my size so I just grabbed on release day.

90E4D799-BCB7-4412-86E5-00F7A55FD948.jpeg
How is material ? Is it like cardboard like the last release

Word of caution is that size? And footpatrol are both owned by JD and pretty much stock the exact same stuff and I suspect they use the same warehousing/distribution so using one or the other isn't a guarantee of them not f**king up your box!
Yeh. Size? showed that they would be shipped double boxed. However, lets see if they even ship. I jumped on it quick enough but I am never 100% about it until they are in hand.

I wouldn’t say the quality is terrible, it’s just not amazing. I own the first Air Tech challenge Wimbledon pair, those have fantastic materials. If anything it’s the QC that I am disappointed with, that could be that I have just been unlucky.

I wouldn’t say the quality is terrible, it’s just not amazing. I own the first Air Tech challenge Wimbledon pair, those have fantastic materials. If anything it’s the QC that I am disappointed with, that could be that I have just been unlucky.
Do you have a 2012 pair you could compare it to in terms of materials and sizing?

that's why i went with size? lol the last couple of things I copped off there were double boxed
Last time I bought something off size?, it came with the plastic bag, no double box of course. Took almost a month to get to Japan.

Good looking out, fellas. Foot Patrol still had US 11 in stock, so said eff it and pulled the trigger. Hopefully the shipping bag issue doesn't cause a problem with the actual shoes. These are going straight to my feet, so while I always keep my boxes pristine, I'm not gonna be too bent out of shape if the box is banged up--as long as the shoes aren't beat to hell along with it LOL

Unless I can get these for retail, I think I’m good with the SBs. Obviously the materials are different, but nothing about them justifies the overseas price tag, IMO. Was hoping Nike would do these justice, but it looks like they mailed it in again. Not surprised at all, but slightly disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom