OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Unless I can get these for retail, I think I’m good with the SBs. Obviously the materials are different, but nothing about them justifies the overseas price tag, IMO. Was hoping Nike would do these justice, but it looks like they mailed it in again. Not surprised at all, but slightly disappointed.
Came out to $165 shipped for me in SoCal. If I was able to buy them in a store here or from an online US retailer with free shipping, Cali tax would bring the retail price for me to about $138. So while I hate spending a dollar more than I ever have to, getting a pair now for a $27 premium over my true retail price isn't a big deal. I agree they don't look as good as I had hoped, but this is one of my all-time favorite shoes. Still have two SBs on ice. These are a must-have for me. Of course, I'll kick myself lightly if the US release is super easy to get at MSRP and it happens soon, but you just don't even know anymore what's gonna happen with these releases. Less than $30 markup to have a pair locked down now is easily acceptable for me.

Came out to $165 shipped for me in SoCal. If I was able to buy them in a store here or from an online US retailer with free shipping, Cali tax would bring the retail price for me to about $138. So while I hate spending a dollar more than I ever have to, getting a pair now for a $27 premium over my true retail price isn't a big deal. I agree they don't look as good as I had hoped, but this is one of my all-time favorite shoes. Still have two SBs on ice. These are a must-have for me. Of course, I'll kick myself lightly if the US release is super easy to get at MSRP and it happens soon, but you just don't even know anymore what's gonna happen with these releases. Less than $30 markup to have a pair locked down now is easily acceptable for me.

Word, I completely get it. Between you and johngotty johngotty I fully expect 10+ pairs to be had. :lol:

I’m a casual lover of this colorway though, so the SBs currently in my closet pretty much scratch the Chloro itch. Glad so many folks were able to snag pairs though! Hopefully the stateside release is plentiful.

Yeah don't mind the extra $50 till I see them sitting online or on shelves. Was kind of an impulse buy for me. I was supposed to wait for the red pair to be my only AT purchase this year 😂. Couldn't resist it though specially on a US 12.5.

Footpatrol have accepted my payment to Oz. Will be praying to any god who’ll listen while tracking shipping
Yeah got my email and a text 20 mins later saying theyre moving through the warehouse. Standard fo so theyre on the way.

Word, I completely get it. Between you and johngotty johngotty I fully expect 10+ pairs to be had. :lol:
:rofl:
I may or may not end up grabbing one more pair of this one. I need to see it in person and on my feet. With two DS SBs in my closet, I might hold with this one pair and wait to see if we indeed get others with different colors instead of the green. Reds would be a definite buy. I also really like the white/gray pair, but it's going to get so dirty so quickly, I'll probably pass.

FINGERS CROSSED ON SIZE? HOLYYYYYY YOOOOOOOO PLEASE SNEAKER GODS

SIZE? AND JD sports just opened here in Toronto last year sumn . Hopefully makes the connect easier

Got my tracking for Footpatrol :nthat:…Next step is getting them here now…

Anybody deal with this DPD shipping company before? Never had them deliver a package to me in all my years of buying sneakers…
They were the one size? used and were the one that shipped the package that’s supposed to be coming to Japan to Taiwan somehow and that was why it took like month to get here. If you bought it off size? and don’t receive the item in 21 days, I’d advise you to submit a claim to size? as soon as possible. They’ll refund you fully if 21 days has passed and they seemingly don’t care whether the shoe will be delivered after all or not. That was how I got the free shoes from them.

I’m a casual lover of this colorway though, so the SBs currently in my closet pretty much scratch the Chloro itch. Glad so many folks were able to snag pairs though! Hopefully the stateside release is plentiful.

I'm grabbing a few and wearing them into the ground lol.

The $160 price is fair for those who don't want to wait and/or worried about not being able to cop once they land here.

Any idea if these are going to drop in the U.S. eventually? Seeing my size sit over in EU makes me wanna wait until it drops in the U.S. to avoid the oversea prices.

Any idea if these are going to drop in the U.S. eventually? Seeing my size sit over in EU makes me wanna wait until it drops in the U.S. to avoid the oversea prices.
I have not seen anything saying they were not going to drop in the U.S. With that said if the last two years have taught us anything, is to expect the unexpected with these releases. From what I remember many thought the Air Max 90 hyper grape was going to drop in the U.S in men sizing like the other colorways but I do not believe they ever did. These could drop in the new few weeks or the next few months.

08s today
31BD0BBC-4D93-42A9-9F1F-C77B7C48E21C.jpeg

Sorry I don’t.

I had a pair of the bowerman Air Trainer 1s which released around 2012 and fit slightly bigger than those.

Do you have a 2012 pair you could compare it to in terms of materials and sizing?

Dam uk11 gone everywhere

The photo blue trainer sc II, an og cw, dropped overseas in 2014, some wanted them to drop in the U.S. and I copped them from Stuart's UK. They never dropped in the states so you may want to get the chlorophylls now, if Nike won't drop them here.

The photo blue trainer sc II, an og cw, dropped overseas in 2014, some wanted them to drop in the U.S. and I copped them from Stuart's UK. They never dropped in the states so you may want to get the chlorophylls now, if Nike won't drop them here.

Yeah... I'm worried if I hold out for the US drop, all the pairs in EU gonna dry up and we find out we won't be getting them here in the US.

decision.gif

Yeah... I'm worried if I hold out for the US drop, all the pairs in EU gonna dry up and we find out we won't be getting them here in the US.

decision.gif

Yep, definitely not risking them not release in the US or dealing with low stock if they do.
I still assume there will be a US drop, but for the $27-$28 markup I paid on Foot Patrol today vs what they’ll cost here at retail, it was a no brainer for me. If by chance they don’t release here. If that happened and I had to go resale, after fees and shipping I’d end up paying basically the same as I did today even if someone sold them at the MSRP.
That said, I almost just waited. Either way, I don’t think anyone is going to get bent over much on these regardless. I just like to check stuff off my list and avoid the uncertainty and shenanigans whenever I can anymore, given the way so many releases have been and continue to be.

Re above, no idea how or why that out my reply IN the quote, but I can't undo it lol

Back
Top Bottom