OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Another black based at1? What the heck is going on?

BB51
Revis'
Now these

Give me the white/blueish grey/dark navy OG colorway and keep the rest of that crap back behind closed doors

Another black based at1? What the heck is going on?

BB51
Revis'
Now these

Give me the white/blueish grey/dark navy OG colorway and keep the rest of that crap back behind closed doors

Couldn't agree more,don't these idiots at Nike realize its simple ..make nice color ways and shoes don't end up at outlets.....so mad I sold my chlorophyll pair because they were so uncomfortable. Now I need to pay retail to get them again...ill never learn

I personally like the black based pairs. Hoping those new ones drop real low, especially if the leather is on point like the Revis trainers.

So close the Revis but materials look so nice too.

One pr only, maybe. Definitely will do my best to avoid retail price but I know me :lol:

They're pulling awfully close to the OGs as well.

I'd buy either of those in a heartbeat.

The only all black retros I could really get behind were these:

I need that swoosh to set things off most of the time.

On the 'gucci' pair, paint the midsole white, add in a white or grey swoosh, and change things just a touch, and you have yourself a legit raiders pair :x Or even give us the rubber strap element with grooves, paint the NIKE red or green and the lacelocks red or green, and things are looking better.. Just my opinion on the matter

Last edited:
They're pulling awfully close to the OGs as well.

I'd buy either of those in a heartbeat.

The only all black retros I could really get behind were these:

I need that swoosh to set things off most of the time.

On the 'gucci' pair, paint the midsole white, add in a white or grey swoosh, and change things just a touch, and you have yourself a legit raiders pair :x Or even give us the rubber strap element with grooves, paint the NIKE red or green and the lacelocks red or green, and things are looking better.. Just my opinion on the matter

Thanks for posting those old Trainers' pics, Wally!! Owns the same one as the second pic (definitely, unwearable tho) & those new Draft Day AT-1 surely made me thought about that one too!!

I actually like the "gucci" AT1s alot. Very simple and finally by the looks of it decent materials. I haven't bought anything off of ndc in a long time so do they put them up at 8am est/ 5am pst? on the date of release? Thanks in advance guys.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Even that sockliner looks pretty plush. Kudos there on many fronts. Had they raised the price of the chlorophylls to get a little more quality out of them, look out. It seems a true QS would've been ideal.

You know those cheap 2 dollar work gloves from home depot that come in that grey raise "leather"? I would have taken that nappy cheap stuff over the stuff they did use. If those gloves can cost a mere 2 bucks, and Nike doesn't choose to use even THAT sort of quality, just what are we getting here?
I'm talking about this stuff
Kids_Kinco_LG.jpg

It makes you think.

Anyone else just a little irked at the tongue 'tag' not having AIR TRAINER stitched on there?.. What a cheap omission. Even your at1 low ft's from 04' had that detail
1_f33956c65a40d9734aac62efaab428a5.jpg

e6d258a4196f7ca5cffb50ef13fbf9719fb72db_r.JPG

$110- $120 now gets you what? I'm happy about a sockliner, so that tells you how far theyve gone down.. Like what you may like. I can say with great ease, pass until they show an glimmer of care. So far, it's just not there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom