OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Yes they did but I believe these QS's will be a different story. I don't wanna sleep on them.

There's no hype for these though. This thread has moved 2 pages in 4 months. Cats are more concerned with Milan and Paris Air Max 1's and Concord dunk sbs tomorrow. Watch how long they sit when they correct the price on that site.

Got my chloropyll back !! $30 Nds

There's no hype for these though. This thread has moved 2 pages in 4 months. Cats are more concerned with Milan and Paris Air Max 1's and Concord dunk sbs tomorrow. Watch how long they sit when they correct the price on that site.

I definitely hope so. But the the QS tag surely makes me worry too.

They're pulling awfully close to the OGs as well.

I'd buy either of those in a heartbeat.

The only all black retros I could really get behind were these:

I need that swoosh to set things off most of the time.

On the 'gucci' pair, paint the midsole white, add in a white or grey swoosh, and change things just a touch, and you have yourself a legit raiders pair :x Or even give us the rubber strap element with grooves, paint the NIKE red or green and the lacelocks red or green, and things are looking better.. Just my opinion on the matter

When did those black/greys retro? Was it 99?
I would hop on those elephant prints in a sec

I caved in and finally copped from Jimmy Jazz. They were on clearance and i used a 15% off code so they came out to 72 shipped. Im a 10-10.5 and they only had a 11 left so i took it. Knowing that these run small, im glad i sized up. These will be one of the beaters for sure

1st pair finally starting to get fairly beat, after like 7 months lol. These are probably my most worn shoe, and have held up pretty nicely I must admit. Glad I copped the second pair on sale though

mine came in a few hours ago. quality is decent, not great like the QS SC Trainer II but not crappy like the SC Trainer Auburns. They def fit snug. I got a size 11 and they definitely fit a half size small, which is good since the 10.5 i needed got sold out

Are the Chlorophyls still around anywhere or should I hit eBay? The quality complaints turned me away, but now I can't stop thinking about them.

Are the Chlorophyls still around anywhere or should I hit eBay? The quality complaints turned me away, but now I can't stop thinking about them.

Try Champs, Legends, Shoe City or Jimmy Jazz since you're in VA

Just saw them in Champs for $69 or $79 over the weekend. You might can stock locate.

I got them for $49 from Shoe City

Last edited:
Agreed. The blocking seems off for some reason.

It's the outsole, if it followed the traditional color blocking it'd be white, but since Nike doesn't like to do things with any subtly these days we get infrared pops everywhere.

Last edited:
I told sinnerp that it has the look of a little kids shoe with that outsole color. Something is off. But I'm highly intrigued....

MESH TOEBOX!!!!!

I've been waiting years for this day. And it's on some junk colorway.

JUST GIVE ME THESE.

MESH TOEBOX ORIGINALS WITH NAPPY SUEDE

It is so utterly frustrating to know that these are getting the QS treatment, which will likely mean upgrade materials. DO THE DAMN CHLOROPHYLL RIGHT FOR ONCE.

As for this shoe, i think if they went with a brighter translucent infrared color like they did with the 112 clark kents, it would have a better look. These seem off.

And don't force things. We already have an infrared trainer that has never been retroed correctly
X_NIKE_AIR_180_03.jpg

This decision making by Nike makes me want to walk into traffic.... okay not really. frustration level is high though

Last edited:
Oh wow, I didn't even notice that it was a mesh toe box. That moves my desire to get these up quite a bit.

I'm intrigued... and also get the "blocking is off" vibe.

I guess the infrared outrigger is a bit of a nod to the SCII infrareds?  We just don't normally see vibrant-colored outriggers on the AT1. 

I didn't even notice the mesh-toebox!

The toebox is the best part. But the blocking just doesn't flow right, at least in those stock photos. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, I was cleaning these today and decided to snap a pic.

Whatever that leather is, it doesn't crease at all :lol:

That's not light wear either. This is pair one and I've turned them into near beaters after maybe 75-100 wears. Everything is still in great shape and, after a while, the leather loosened, making them more comfortable to wear (vs. initial wear).

Back
Top Bottom