OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Do we have anyone here that copped new midnight navys?
Figured someone here might be from South Africa to have gotten one.

Last edited:
AT1 Grey Available in Europe

Euro shipping only

Look like they have the Midnight Navy available as well...

AT1 Grey Available in Europe

Second photo shows the right pair leaning on its own. That isn’t normal, is it?
It appears it has the same material structure /breakdown as the ‘chlorophyll’. I’m surprised they found a full grain textured dark grey leather, along with the midnight navy and navy leather (swoosh material, I wasn’t clear).

Absolutely love the non painted raw midsole. This model had paint chipping issues since as early as 2001. Not sure why they’ve never gone this route before atleast once.

Love it

Second to last photo shows the profile of the toe boxes. The 94 was so sleak. The grey toe area actually sort of curled over your toes. Now there’s this edge where the materials change. I don’t think you can ever totally fix that.

Just as expected, the new green is just a tad too blue. Take your pick though. The sbs seem too slightly too light green, even compared to some 2000 chlorophylls. All the shades have changed over time. Not one is identical to another.

I know the first 1987 release had that exposed piping on the tongue. I’ve never been a fan. I like what the model turned into by 1990 and beyond (save for the 2012s and 2022s). The tongue is thicker and plusher with the 1994-2000 era of tongue style. I also like the full stitching around the tongue tag

Second to last photo shows the profile of the toe boxes. The 94 was so sleak. The grey toe area actually sort of curled over your toes. Now there’s this edge where the materials change. I don’t think you can ever totally fix that.
I believe that can be fixed by reshaping. Youngfreewildin93 Youngfreewildin93 mentioned in an earlier post that said he was going to do it, so hopefully he'll post some pics when he does :nthat:

I've seen people do it with the toeboxes on the AJ1s and it looks really good.

I believe that can be fixed by reshaping. Youngfreewildin93 Youngfreewildin93 mentioned in an earlier post that said he was going to do it, so hopefully he'll post some pics when he does :nthat:

I've seen people do it with the toeboxes on the AJ1s and it looks really good.
Nike gave the boxy toe for the Jordan 3 for so long but recently switched to the OG style of more slanted look on the red CHI pair in 2020. It looks so much better on every retro. Same with Jordan 2s, hope the retro later this year they fix that too.

Nike gave the boxy toe for the Jordan 3 for so long but recently switched to the OG style of more slanted look on the red CHI pair in 2020. It looks so much better on every retro. Same with Jordan 2s, hope the retro later this year they fix that too.

They did it for the OW2s, so maybe.

Crazy thing is I've ordered shoes from AFEW in the past with no problem. I guess the wait continues.

Nike have had sneakers ive been selling on ebay removed because of their dumb regional policy.

And ebay, being even worse, automatically take the listing down without asking me about it first. Due to “listing violation”.

And rather than allowing me to relist it in the correct region, they delete the listing. So i have to reload the whole thing. Because ebay, are the dumbest scumbag company on earth.

Def ordered from there or got close enough to cop with no issues. It's not just them.. Noir and BSTN do the same. I literally copped 2 pairs of Carmine VI's from BSTN but I can't enter any of their raffles.

Math aint mathing.

Def ordered from there or got close enough to cop with no issues. It's not just them.. Noir and BSTN do the same. I literally copped 2 pairs of Carmine VI's from BSTN but I can't enter any of their raffles.

Math aint mathing.

I believe BSTN changed its policy within the last several months and now enforces the no Nike/Jordan orders for U.S customers which would explain why you were able to order the Carmines. Before it was just no Jordan 1 or collabs that they did not ship as I had been able to order many Jordans from them which was great as I did not have to wake up early and deal with SNKRS or the footsites. It still makes no sense to me how stores in Italy can/do ship Nike/Jordan to the U.S but stores in Germany cannot.

lLiMVjG.gif

Back
Top Bottom