OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Sheesh, I already want all 3 of the colorways that have came out so far. And now there are 5 more that are coming soon? :wow:

Some tough decisions will have to be made about which colorways to own:emoji_thinking:

Man same here. I prefer OG colorways first but AT1, AJ1 and AJ3 my favorites and have other colors in them. Was going to just do the navy/pair but not IDK
I'm really curious to see what this green/sail will look like.

In addition to SNKRS-JP scheduled for 4/19 release, Just became aware Photon Dust now appears on NDC-JP also as coming soon while I keep wondering where the hell are the other 2 colorways:smh:
DE5EF1E0-45FC-4DFC-A81B-09F9BCA003DF.jpeg

BTW, those Photons are growing on me every time I’ve seen their pix tho.

Anybody seing anything like this on their pairs? I've worn these for about a week straight and just noticed this today. I figured it's either my heels sweating or something weird going on with the glue

Attachments

• 20220411_195853.jpg
    20220411_195853.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 712
Interesting other listed models on deck... 🤔🤔🤔

White / Midnight Navy - Medium Grey
DM0521-101

Limestone / Valerian Blue - Ale Brown - White
DM0522-200

White / White - University Blue - Old Royal
DR9997-100

Hay / Baroque Brown - Taupe - Varsity Red
DV6998-200

Enamel Green / Sail - Summit White
DX4462-300
Wow 😳😳😳

Anybody seing anything like this on their pairs? I've worn these for about a week straight and just noticed this today. I figured it's either my heels sweating or something weird going on with the glue
Did you clean them between wears? When I would clean the soles/midsoles on my 2000 retro they would get nasty water stains if the water touched the grey.

Did you clean them between wears? When I would clean the soles/midsoles on my 2000 retro they would get nasty water stains if the water touched the grey.
Nope nothing like that. I've been careful not to get them wet. (Or at least I tried lol.)

Did you ever get the stains out?

Nope nothing like that. I've been careful not to get them wet. (Or at least I tried lol.)

Did you ever get the stains out?
No unfortunately it’s was long before restorers had detailed videos on YouTube on how to treat suede. I got frustrated, and tried to wet the suede, and brush the water stain lines. I ended up just matting down the suede, and making it lighter in color. Same thing happened to my ‘98 auburn retro mudguard, and multiple suede new balances.

totally bizarre

I can only think its glue bleed from your feet warming it up, it was over applied, kept warm during shipping, and is creeping up when warmed by your feet as well.

Cant think of anything else.

Back
Top Bottom