OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I own a handful of different at1s from a few different eras, and 13 works fine for me. Some I might have to loosen or unstrap the toe strap. A 13.5 would probably be perfect, but they either don’t make it, or would be impossible to get. I would assume that a 14 would be too big.

I’m sure johngotty johngotty or @wallyhopp can give better insight than I can, as they’re both 13, and own/have owned probably every version up to this point.

6pac 6pac I'd likely try 14 if you can find. As others have said, it's better too big than too tight. the former can usually be adjusted by adding a diff insole.

I always buy 13, never considered 14 b/c it's typically been too big/long when I've tried it w other models.

I guess this is the last one from the above list…
Not impressed tho…
F39B33BF-2813-4938-9A7B-730B4FF2278E.jpeg

https://houseofheat.co/nike/nike-air-trainer-1-enamel-green-dx4462-300-release-date/

These got a turbo green jordan 1 vibe to them. I'd cop (hopefully on discount).

Did the photon dust pair release in the US? They popped up on END but would rather wait if it means saving a few dollars

These look much better with that white background. Still a pass for me but it is a nice colorway. Tongue looks to be mesh and I love that orange swoosh tag.

For the people that have gotten the Navy AT1's...are the red accents red or orange?
I'd say it's a very bright red. In pictures it always comes out looking more orange than it is. My initial thought from pics was they'd go well with my Chicago Bears gear, but it is not that light to be orange imo.

I’m just ready for a blue colorway just like Chlloro’s but with blue. :nthat:

Might double on Chlloro’s if they hit the states hard. Navy’s are A1.. worth a double but not need.
Jd sports exclusive from 2008ish. back when you needed help from someone that lived across the pond. I always regret not grabbing these, but exchange rate was trash back then.

D90E93D3-8B29-4EAE-B58A-7CBFA6E93FFA.jpeg

Jd sports exclusive from 2008ish. back when you needed help from someone that lived across the pond. I always regret not grabbing these, but exchange rate was trash back then.

D90E93D3-8B29-4EAE-B58A-7CBFA6E93FFA.jpeg
There was a dude on here stationed in italy in the early to mid 200’s. Blessed my game with ALOT of exclusives for retail. All he wanted was GR am1 and 90s stuff like that

Got info that my FP Navy's and Photon's have been shipped. Great news until I saw this lol. Had I known I would have just bought locally from them but all good as we can't predict these things.

Got info that my FP Navy's and Photon's have been shipped. Great news until I saw this lol. Had I known I would have just bought locally from them but all good as we can't predict these things.

Whoa wasn't expecting these so soon here lol

There was a dude on here stationed in italy in the early to mid 200’s. Blessed my game with ALOT of exclusives for retail. All he wanted was GR am1 and 90s stuff like that
Yeah, that was the agreement back then… a you scratch my back, I scratch yours mentality…. Now days something that’s only released in a specific area will demand double retail +

Back
Top Bottom