OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Jd sports exclusive from 2008ish. back when you needed help from someone that lived across the pond. I always regret not grabbing these, but exchange rate was trash back then.

D90E93D3-8B29-4EAE-B58A-7CBFA6E93FFA.jpeg

This is it! The joints another member posted before. There's two in the pipeline that could end up being these. The regluar blue and the other ones that have a form of unc blue and regular blue in the color break down.

Praying one of them is these! :nthat:

I had an 11 in my cart and did paypal checkout. It said my address was incomplete because it needed a phone number. By the time I put my phone number in, the 11 was sold out. I ordered a 10.5. Hope it fits.

Damn I was late to the tweet. 12 sold out.

I have the notifications for those type of accounts on and they were no sizes above 11 when I first clicked on all of those

Went ahead and copped from GOAT while the prices aren’t ridiculous cuz **** Nikes games :lol:

Midnight Navy pair from FootPatrol delivered today via USPS. Unlike the chlorophyll pair I got from them these arrived in a bag instead of a box. No QC issues from what I can see which is what is most important. Hoping for the JD sports exclusive or something similar. Not feeling the Enamel green at all.

Midnight Navy pair from FootPatrol delivered today via USPS. Unlike the chlorophyll pair I got from them these arrived in a bag instead of a box. No QC issues from what I can see which is what is most important. Hoping for the JD sports exclusive or something similar. Not feeling the Enamel green at all.
what day did you order?

Mine came in a box. I was surprised. Better shape than my Photons (SX) and Chloros (Size?).

Box here too and it never went through customs it seems as most said theirs did for the Chlorophyll orders from Footpatrol.

I must say these AT1s releases has got me so excited for sneakers again. For a while there was nothing dropping that I cared to put in work to get. Now a days it's either a collab or something hype with limited numbers. A good old classic GR shoe hunting had been missing in my sneaker life :smokin: 😂
Dare I say these sit in most places and I'll do a double up on the discount?!

Mine came in a box. I was surprised. Better shape than my Photons (SX) and Chloros (Size?).
what day did you order from footpatrol?
Box here too and it never went through customs it seems as most said theirs did for the Chlorophyll orders from Footpatrol.

I must say these AT1s releases has got me so excited for sneakers again. For a while there was nothing dropping that I cared to put in work to get. Now a days it's either a collab or something hype with limited numbers. A good old classic GR shoe hunting had been missing in my sneaker life :smokin: 😂
Dare I say these sit in most places and I'll do a double up on the discount?!
what day did you order from footpatrol?

Back
Top Bottom