OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

How can already created product have new inflation pricing added in? New era pulled this same stunt years ago when closing the last American factory and told us they needed to move overseas to stay competitive and prices low.

Prices increased within a month back then.
As they told us, they were moving to keep prices low lol.

I could see if they were made recently but all these shoes were created months ago. Everything is already accounted for.

It blows my mind the sb 2020 retail was basically $100.

How can already created product have new inflation pricing added in? New era pulled this same stunt years ago when closing the last American factory and told us they needed to move overseas to stay competitive and prices low.

Prices increased within a month back then.
As they told us, they were moving to keep prices low lol.

I could see if they were made recently but all these shoes were created months ago. Everything is already accounted for.

It blows my mind the sb 2020 retail was basically $100.
crazy...
Screenshot_20220703-002138_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Speaking of horrible QC, check out my first pair:

AT1.jpg

Hopefully you can tell from the pic, left NA is further down compared to the right. It almost looks squished smh. I mean look at the distance of the AIR to the black paint!

I have another perfect (or as perfect as can be) pair on ice, and I'm keeping these, but damn lol.
oh hell naw! gonna check my pair now. that aint right!

I fear when I actually in depth check my pairs.

It seems like the right pair is set higher/is a larger size? Lol. The grey suede seems higher up on the right pair too. The right pair seems too long

oh hell naw! gonna check my pair now. that aint right!
when I got mine in hand i looked at the right pair and saw the crazy banana shape it just pissed me off. i threw them back in the box and the box in the corner. the crazy thing is that the other trainers with the tribal 3m design that people in here hate so much are made 1000x better. in terms of fit and finish. you would think that the holy grail trainer would be treated with some respect when being created. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Inflation has nothing to do with NIKE,‘s rising prices.

They dominate the market and can set the price point at whatever level they wish, they know consumers will be loyal and most products will sell out anyway.
That slow trickle making stuff seem more limited than it actually is helps as well… instead of waiting for the sale, people see stores/sites steadily selling out, people scramble to grab as they show up.

How can already created product have new inflation pricing added in?
This’ll piss you off way more: Ever wonder how gas price can increase substantially literally overnight because something happens in the world (say a war in Ukraine) … even though the gas sitting in the station tanks was delivered a week earlier and presumably already billed to/paid for by the stations at the previous price per barrel? Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
How do the Chlorophylls fit? Im mostly a 10 in Air Max1s, AF1s, sometimes a 10.5 if I want a looser fit. Back in the day I rocked a 10.5 in the AT3 and Im trying to get on the train for these! Thanks!

How do the Chlorophylls fit? Im mostly a 10 in Air Max1s, AF1s, sometimes a 10.5 if I want a looser fit. Back in the day I rocked a 10.5 in the AT3 and Im trying to get on the train for these! Thanks!
You could do your AM1 size, go up half if you want the looser fit.

Shoe length was TTS for me, but the overall volume of the shoe felt a bit snug for me. While I went TTS... and it worked for me... you could probably try half up if you like a bit more room.

Back
Top Bottom