OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Man even SNKRS app doesn’t care about QC… Look at that NA.

84BF2D93-B356-4E52-99B3-09B116C0C60E.png

Didn’t plan on keeping them but this picture basically convinced me too. Looks a lot better on feet plus it’s a very comfortable shoe.
B7C3A5DE-2517-48ED-B58E-F63F3DDE0885.png
My only gripe is the branding (which isn’t horrible) and the buttons when you remove the shroud. Definitely a keeper at retail or close.

Take away the TS branding and call them the AT1 Utility 2.0 and those joints are hitting the outlets. Lol
Nah… all that tribal print isn’t it. As far as outlets, all these at1s should be, AND would be hitting outlets if we weren’t currently In the sneaker twilight zone.

Yeah it was the only Travis release I hit on SNKRS that day. Was hoping for the brown AM1s, but I’ll grab eventually on the resale market.

I just don’t like the outsole, I fear I’ll slip on wet surfaces.

Take away the TS branding and call them the AT1 Utility 2.0 and those joints are hitting the outlets. Lol

Man I actually hope they do them without the Travis branding, weird extra pieces and without the corduroy. I’d gladly take 2-3 pairs of those at $70-$80 or some **** :lol:

Last edited:
My only gripe is the branding (which isn’t horrible) and the buttons when you remove the shroud. Definitely a keeper at retail or close.

Nah… all that tribal print isn’t it. As far as outlets, all these at1s should be, AND would be hitting outlets if we weren’t currently In the sneaker twilight zone.

Take away the Travis Scott branding, the snap buttons, and the zipper in the back, and these become an amazing AT1 colorway imo.
But I'll take what I can get 🤷‍♂️

Sans buttons/snaps and zippers and they're cool.

Back
Top Bottom