OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Cancelling an order on someone who has already committed to your advertised price to get that extra $50 is not smart business. That's ********

Then to LIE

oh we had ome pair at 190....

Why tf u put em for sale at 185, then magically they are 235. 50 more.

Not 240, which would be 50 more than 190

And then to say they never had a sz13.

Which was it sole closet?

The sz13 you never had? Or the messed up price? So grimey grimey grimey

Ashamed this dude claims DMV. He is the M part tho

Last edited:
:smh:

Pulled a kicks-crew ...

Saw orders rollin in then cancelled and upped the price hopin folks would still jump on it. Thats so shady, itd be one thing if u let those early ones go and u raised the price for everyone else(still messed up)

Ive never dealt with that site before sorry for that mess fellas. They have a lot of stuff decently priced and some stuff and rape prices. But now that this happened i bet this switch a roo is a common practice to draw people in

Maybe they woulda let that price keep going until it got blown up by lurkers. Your post did the price hike.

So grimey. And bet your name will be used negtively on all shoe boards i frequent.

I am a NT member of 13 years and your reputation there will now reflect these grimey practices.

I am in shock and disbelief.

Lol, nice. a threat. hilarious.

Cancelling an order on someone who has already committed to your advertised price to get that extra $50 is not smart business. That's ********

smart if people still buy. im sure they wont be hurt by screwing over a bunch of people.

Last edited:
That's some foul business practice! To retract a deal to make an extra 50?? They are some lightweight newbies in this industry.

Rookie mistake.

Going back n forth on twitter with this jabroni.

What a joke. N hes acting like im the only one who thinks what they did was wrong

Maybe they woulda let that price keep going until it got blown up by lurkers. Your post did the price hike.
Lol, nice. a threat. hilarious.
smart if people still buy. im sure they wont be hurt by screwing over a bunch of people.

A threat?

Letting people know what grimey practices they use? Thats not a threat. Thats information sharing. A threat would be a lot worse than letting people know how they do things.

Deezrsackolishus,

you know they could have just mistyped 190 instead and mean 185.
but it seems like you are finding anyway to grind them.

but yes, they sure d|cked you hard. i would be more disappointed than angry tho. but you rage in here all the time so it is understandable.
you just have bad luck with shoes. i can't help but sympathize. if i go to the mall tomorrow and see if they still got a 13, i'll pick one up for you too since i will be helping this other NTer for a 12.
but as i told him no guarantee that i will be heading back to the mall, i just happened to be working today and was at the mall to check them out.

A threat?

Letting people know what grimey practices they use? Thats not a threat. Thats information sharing. A threat would be a lot worse than letting people know how they do things.

my mistake. thought you sent him those words to try to sway them to agree to their original price.

Last edited:
A threat?

Yo I get what your saying but just let it go. The best thing now is to move on and search elsewhere

I rage all the time? When was the last one?

And you dont mistype 185 for 190.

You mistype 199 for 190. Those mumber are far apart on a keyboard

Hey i just want people to know. I can post as many times as i want here, and people tend to take that as "rage"

Im on a phone and its just easier to post gain

Im heated but its not like im doing the jump out window gif

I just want NTers to know what a place like this is doing

Last edited:
Hey i just want people to know. I can post as many times as i want here, and people tend to take that as "rage"

Your from the DMV? Im sure their maybe hope for you still.

Your from the DMV? Im sure their maybe hope for you still.

Born raised but now i live in the shenandoah valley. No champs no footlockers. One finishline in 50mile radius

Thats why it seems i have ba luck on shoes. It usually ndc or bust

And with ndc....that usually means bust hahaha

Sucks that happened to you. Unfortunately someone will have your pair cause money talks.

Id say for anyone in the DMV check out Major because I have yet to see them post a sold out tweet, same goes for commonwealth. The one other spot worth calling is Champs in Pentagon city. They always seem to get their shipments late.

My post did nothing but help expose them in addition to deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus bad experience. My post brought business yeah and yeah maybe lurkers got it but that comes with posting info but advertising one thing and providing something else is bad business.

Its gonna be just like when soneone asks on a thread is kicks-crew legit.. the response u get is "yeah but shady practices they will cancel ur order and raise the price" said by every NTer lol.

I dont disagree with u that at some point yeah someone will buy at that price but all around its f'd up.

And the fact they emailed him saying it was a mistake that the only pair that was under $200 was a 12 when in fact EVERY pair was $185 because i added them all to cart before posting. On top of that the email also says that the size 12 was priced at $190 because of a beat box, but it was actually also $185 and now its $235 like the rest of them :lol:

Oh well the hunt continues if i come across something else i will post it

Lile he said its more disappointed than anything. Thought i was gettin lucky

Just want others to at least know of the practices. Now if i went and made a new post slamming this website.....THATD be raging haha.

Philosophre if you do come across them, im paypal ready and confirmed and been here 13 years without a bad deal. Sent first on trades and all.

A threat?

After reading this, I know I wont be buying from them on any level. sucks it happened but now we've all been warned

My post did nothing but help expose them in addition to deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus bad experience. My post brought business yeah and yeah maybe lurkers got it but that comes with posting info but advertising one thing and providing something else is bad business.

Its gonna be just like when soneone asks on a thread is kicks-crew legit.. the response u get is "yeah but shady practices they will cancel ur order and raise the price" said by every NTer lol.

I dont disagree with u that at some point yeah someone will buy at that price but all around its f'd up.

And the fact they emailed him saying it was a mistake that the only pair that was under $200 was a 12 when in fact EVERY pair was $185 because i added them all to cart before posting. On top of that the email also says that the size 12 was priced at $190 because of a beat box, but it was actually also $185 and now its $235 like the rest of them :lol:

Oh well the hunt continues if i come across something else i will post it

That was my point. Not having my size. Lying about the 190 thing and ignoring the fact they had em at 185 and not 190. Then to be 235 and not 240.

Just one thing after the other, and then to act like i was being unreasonable to getting the shaft.

Quise did an ultimate help an NTer out move, and willforever get reps and help from me.

Lile he said its more disappointed than anything. Thought i was gettin lucky

Just want others to at least know of the practices. Now if i went and made a new post slamming this website.....THATD be raging haha.

Philosophre if you do come across them, im paypal ready and confirmed and been here 13 years without a bad deal. Sent first on trades and all.

I can do the same with major or champs I'll give them a call in the morning and see if they have it in a 13. I'll try to go before work. Pm me your phone number so I can text you if I go.

i think people feel the same way about FNL. People always complain that they waste time clicking and waiting because their credit card gets refused or their order gets canceled a few days later.
but we all know they legit, but unreliable to many and when time is important these days for releases. unreliability leads going elsewhere.

After reading this, I know I wont be buying from them on any level. sucks it happened but now we've all been warned

The fact they legit, i may buy only if i feel they are a deal or i'm willing to pay for the inflated price.
this incident only gives me a heads up so i wont be surprised if they cancel.

Hahaha philospophre u know i had the finishline issues for almost a year hahahaga

At least finishline wouldnt okie-doke me and change prices and then lie about changing prices and why they did it. 185 and 190 are just too far away on the keyboard to be a mistake. Plus to be 235 now...

Ahhhh well. Maybe the shoe gods and NT will hold it down.

Don't want to be "THAT" guy but these are looking like a buy to sell later down the road type of shoe.

Back
Top Bottom