OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Does anyone have any on feet pics of the trainer PB's? Also, do these run tts? I think imma have to bite the bullet on the bay for these.

I'm gonna see what sizes are left at my local mall.... If anyone was looking for any you could shoot me a pm

Not in keeping with today's topic but does anyone know where Chlorophyll are still around? Looking for an 11.

All these sites always outta 13 when i checkout.

you sure? i just tried to check out 3 pairs and the had this little note telling me they only got 1 in their inventory.

this is starting to get ridiculous. i really wish i had been around the internet 5 minutes sooner, than i would have had my pair from shoe palace, no questions asked. instead i had to go see if my local store got them. :smh: f u nike, just take my freaking money already

shopmidwestsole.com tweeted that they have a discount code that works for only 10 more minutes, "-35DEGREES" takes $10 off any order

Last edited:
These 2 air trainers really suprised me. Probably will be my favorite pick ups this year besides the lebron blue suede ext. The leather on the pro bowls are unbelievable, nike really out did themselves. Now i just wish i hadnt sold my supreme air trainers...buut id gladly trade my pro bowls for those

i've seen some guy located in cincinnati post like 4 different pairs in my size 12. and someone else from baton rogue post 7 different pairs in size 12 and 13. but i cant find 1

Yall callin out these malls sayin they have sizes cant yall just pick them up for these folks that need them

im pretty sure almost everyone these days is paypal ready. And its not like u gonna get flaked on if they tryin to buy the shoe from some site like 20 min ago.

Im just sayin ... if u dnt live in the area or go by it then ok but its just coming off as if yall have went in to see and instead of posting then just get the assist

Yall callin out these malls sayin they have sizes cant yall just pick them up for these folks that need them

im pretty sure almost everyone these days is paypal ready. And its not like u gonna get flaked on if they tryin to buy the shoe from some site like 20 min ago.

Im just sayin ... if u dnt live in the area or go by it then ok but its just coming off as if yall have went in to see and instead of posting then just get the assist

i'm over my limit for rating content today but take this comment as a thumbs up haha. i agree with this whole heartedly, by the time i find out the info for these places, it seems like they're all sold out

I don't kno about everyone else but...
i was at the mall yesterday and rdy to buy to ship, but i didn't get a response from PM, so i went home. wasn't gonna buy unless i get a confirmation. and i wasn't gonna sit there and wait.

now im home waiting for a usps delivered before i head to the mall. the usps is bringing me my prelude VII.
i'm willing to help and all, but going out of my way is too much.
call me selfish, but an inconvenient good deed is still inconvenient.

Last edited:
I tried to get two pairs today to help out some friends not from my area who need them and the Champs near me is limiting to one pair per customer. So, that might make it a little harder for those willing to help....

Back
Top Bottom