OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

sirregenald sirregenald Thanks. Now I don't feel as bad about missing out now. Haha.

Does anybody know if they had smaller than an 8 on NDC this morning?

Just wondering if they even made them in my size.

Last edited:
ShopMidwestSole.com tweeted that they should have Super Bowl Trainer 1s at $190 shipped tomorrow

Yoooooooooo

So clutch

Now that solecloset is selling em for 250 shipped.
Buncha sizes gone

Wow.

Never seen a website change the price halfway through selling out a sizerun

Nvm. They canceled my order. Canceled cuz they messed up on pricing.

Freakin bums man.

Never again. NOT HOLDING IT DOWNFOR DMV

Last edited:
Terrible 
mean.gif

Mr. Keen when the order came through that's why we immediately sent the message because we realized what had happened. The only size that was $200 or under was a Size 12 for $190 shipped because of the fact that the box was damaged. We apologized because the error was notified and we immediately notified our IT Dept because that was not the case. We never had a Size 13 hence how can we sell you a size we never had.

We hope you understand but would you rather us take the order and have your money tied up and then get an email from us which said your order had been refunded and no shoes? That's why we did this as soon as we realized what happened. We have built our reputation on being completely up front and always honest so we hope you understand.

As we stated before if you have any questions please let us know and we will get them answered as quickly as possible.

The Customer Service Team @TheSoleCloset.com[emoji]174[/emoji]

CONFIDENTIALITY: This communication, including attachments, is for exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

On Jan 27, 2014, at 8:19 PM, James Keen wrote:

GRIMEY GRIMEY GRIMEY

Change the price halfway theough selling out your stock?

Then wont give me my 13?

So grimey. And bet your name will be used negtively on all shoe boards i frequent.

I am a NT member of 13 years and your reputation there will now reflect these grimey practices.

I am in shock and disbelief.

:smh:

Pulled a kicks-crew ...

Saw orders rollin in then cancelled and upped the price hopin folks would still jump on it. Thats so shady, itd be one thing if u let those early ones go and u raised the price for everyone else(still messed up)

Ive never dealt with that site before sorry for that mess fellas. They have a lot of stuff decently priced and some stuff and rape prices. But now that this happened i bet this switch a roo is a common practice to draw people in

Back
Top Bottom