OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I almost passed on them too but they're beauties in person. The leather is great quality. Wore mine for the past two days with red laces, to me they give off a strong USA feel
Repped for the info. I got them for 85 shipped from the same FL outlet and got the black cw from another outlet for 56 shipped. 

Basically got 2 for the price of one, not sure what Ill do with the Black cw maybe paint them a reverse of the SB AT1 

Incorrect. 6 floors each floor is a different section
Oooooo WOW!!!.....i had called there last week and lady on the phone told me there a women's only store unless i called a different number 
eyes.gif

@wallyhop et. al, got a positive ID on those joints. I feel like they're the Accel or one of the TW models.
Mind is fuzzy on specific years. but I want to say Air Trainer E High.
20140624140157_wvdYIEeT_Air-Trainer-E-High-black-Voltage--White-Infrared-173002-000-173002-110-1large.jpg

img198.jpg

img200.jpg

There are multiple elements that seem to add up.
General white/black makeup is on point
Inner Medial black element is quite unique. photo #2 shows that here.
A purple sockliner, for me, is the icing on the cake. It matches up 3 of 3, for me.

When was the photo taken? If it looks like the Air Trainer E high, and acts like it, odds are, if its within that early 90s spectrum, I would have no doubts calling that a general release Air Trainer E High... The low White Ingrared seemed infinitely more popular. But there was a black.lime green that popped up that turned some heads too

Last edited:
Been craving these TW II LITEs for years too

387562.jpg

Bo sorta rejoined Nike and got some stuff produced. But as a whole, the entire cross training line is still neglected. I've gotten older over the years. My knees have taken a beating. By the time Nike decides to retro something worthwhile, I will be like that dad in Planes Trains, Automobiles rocking some basic white grey air trainer 1 lows. :x Time flies. 12 years since the last air trainer 1 og c/w retro. And before that, so 19 years.

When was the photo taken? If it looks like the Air Trainer E high, and acts like it, odds are, if its within that early 90s spectrum, I would have no doubts calling that a general release Air Trainer E High... The low White Ingrared seemed infinitely more popular. But there was a black.lime green that popped up that turned some heads too
It looks like a Don't Sweat the Technique-era photo, which would be 1992.

@kc037 @wallyhop

I'd say 1990-1992, leaning toward the latter years.

Didn't know the specific name of the model but knew it was from that group of Trainer models we'll probably never see retroed again :lol: I wouldn't mind seeing some vintage, anniversary pack of some sort that included a small release of a handful of those joints. I'd buy them.

Looks like a restock on the Super Bowl trainers on the SNKRS app!!

Edit: 9.5 greyed out

Last edited:
I wish, but I also don't want to become a hoarder of shoes. Then you'll see me on tv on Hoarders. :lol:

I had to pass on the SB Trainer. :smh:

Whether the kicks are new or used, we're all sneaker hoarders in here to a certain extent. Its ok, we're all weird folk. :lol:. Go ahead, be happy and BUY! :lol:

j/k I know what you mean though :\

Last edited:
I called the San Francisco Niketown store last week and they had the SB50's in stock in all sizes but they weren't allowed to ship them until after the Super Bowl. I called them the day after the Super Bowl but nobody would answer the phone. I got through to somebody the next day and they told me whatever stock they had leftover went back onto Nike.com and I guess there was a limited release yesterday ? Did anyone cop the Size 9.5 ? I ordered a Size 10.5 but they got cancelled on me today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom