OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

First pair arrived. :nthat:
Wearing them now. Dang these are sick. No complaints. They look great, this pair is built solid with no issues, and the shape is solid, too. Zero regrets on the resale-price double up. These will be worn a lot. Man, a week ago I didn't even know these existed, and now I've finally got a new pair of Chlorophyll AT1s on my feet. What a rare, shockingly good surprise.

Last edited:
I just compared them to my 08 Legacy Pack pair. I honestly think I prefer this version, with these materials, more. My only gripe is that the green eyelets are super dull in comparison to the 08 pair.

Got my double. Was able to grab another pair locally this morning. $170
6A97BE1B-ED4E-4A14-8654-374441E938E8.jpeg
Same place?

I had a long post ready to go but in fairness to those looking to buy, DO SO.

Very close to the fragment at1s in both thicker suede and the white leather (if that helps anyone).
Always Good To Hear A Purest’s Point Of View :nerd:

Gotta Admit, There’s Not Much You Could Say That Would Swing My Opinion On These. I’m Super Happy With How The SB Reiteration Turned Out :pimp:

^didnt want to hype them too up as people try to acquire. Let's just say best release since 2000. It beats the brakes off of the 2001,2002,2008,2012 by a LOOOOOONG SHOT. I'm beyond happy but don't think I necessarily need a second pair. My 2012s are finally yellowing and showing some age. I don't even notice or truly care about the missing black leather, or the softer tongue and heel elements. These may not last skating in or doing any true activities. But as a daily casual wearer, I'm happy.

I popped the insoles out. Two visible holes in the same spots as the 2012 at1. The 2020s are sort of missing the sketched outline/pattern on the base of the shoe. That sketched look is seen on many other at1s over the years. Not sure if they're built differently. Time will tell.

It has a maxim trainer 1 mixed with the fragment at1s vibe and for a cheaper price. Not sure how they did it.

They need to keep this model and mold and release again asap.

Bottom line the softness puts all the other crap pleather releases to shame. Closest we may ever get to the originals. At least in my lifetime before I'm wheelchair bound.

^didnt want to hype them too up as people try to acquire. Let's just say best release since 2000. It beats the brakes off of the 2001,2002,2008,2012 by a LOOOOOONG SHOT. I'm beyond happy but don't think I necessarily need a second pair. My 2012s are finally yellowing and showing some age. I don't even notice or truly care about the missing black leather, or the softer tongue and heel elements. These may not last skating in or doing any true activities. But as a daily casual wearer, I'm happy.

I popped the insoles out. Two visible holes in the same spots as the 2012 at1. The 2020s are sort of missing the sketched outline/pattern on the base of the shoe. That sketched look is seen on many other at1s over the years. Not sure if they're built differently. Time will tell.

It has a maxim trainer 1 mixed with the fragment at1s vibe and for a cheaper price. Not sure how they did it.

Bottom line the softness puts all the other crap pleather releases to shame. Closest we may ever get to the originals. At least in my lifetime before I'm wheelchair bound.
Welp, Glad I Grabbed What I Could :lol:

My Sentiments Exactly! :nthat:

Super happy I got a pair for retail but if I was still waiting to find them and read that, I’d probably pull the trigger at a reasonable resale.

The 2012s hit outlets and 6pm or one of the other shoe outlets. So it's not a model or design that had ever garnered hype. So I'm hopefully resell sits at $200. $160 would be my end target.

The 2012s hit outlets and 6pm or one of the other shoe outlets. So it's not a model or design that had ever garnered hype. So I'm hopefully resell sits at $200. $160 would be my end target.

I find the 2012 unwearable, so uncomfortable. I bought for $28 at outlet , how times have changed

My only worry is keeping the black suede black. I wear my Maxims very often and they're still solid. just takes a little TLC to keep the suede looking healthy. Guess that's similar to the Polar joints too. I legit. keep a suede brush in the car at all times though lol.

Noticed they skipped the eggshell like previous releases. Haven't worn them yet. We'll see how that goes. Imagine it's negligible.

They're definitely up there w the Chino Frags in terms of quality. Love those (minus the leather sockliner), others snoozed.

Will probably end up rotating btw these, the 08s and 12s. Lessens the wear on each and keeps the older pairs healthy for a little longer.

Just wish they were a little easier to buy. Still need another 13 and my son finally came over to the dark side. Gotta find him a 12 for retail

My only worry is keeping the black suede black. I wear my Maxims very often and they're still solid. just takes a little TLC to keep the suede looking healthy. Guess that's similar to the Polar joints too. I legit. keep a suede brush in the car at all times though lol.

Noticed they skipped the eggshell like previous releases. Haven't worn them yet. We'll see how that goes. Imagine it's negligible.

They're definitely up there w the Chino Frags in terms of quality. Love those (minus the leather sockliner), others snoozed.

Will probably end up rotating btw these, the 08s and 12s. Lessens the wear on each and keeps the older pairs healthy for a little longer.

Just wish they were a little easier to buy. Still need another 13 and my son finally came over to the dark side. Gotta find him a 12 for retail
Definitely a true mix of
9041EA7C-11E0-4263-B2D2-6C4CEFA78E44.jpeg

And
C79AACC2-E363-4B16-84F1-AE1E6DDBDFB8.png

My Maxim's are on their way out. The upper lacelock area yellows quite easily and there are some rips in the mesh toebox. Even tat webbing flywire tends to scratch up quite easy. It has not been a easy shoe to maintain.

So I'm excited to see how these new ones hold up. I will wear extensively this weekend.

Anymore I give shoes 8-10 years tops before they may expire so I'm buying way less and wearing more shoes into the straight ground. No more trying to keep things pretty forever.

Did these release in 2014-15? That was the last release I got. And I got them off premier.
Theu ran a half size small so I went up half a size.
Can someone point out what the differences between these and that release are?

Did these release in 2014-15? That was the last release I got. And I got them off premier.
Theres 50 photos over the last 5 pages dude, have a look....

These are definitely, absolutely sick. Godddamnn it, now I'm fighting the urge for a third pair :lol:
But ... for real.

2012, 2009 legacy, 2008, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1993, 1991, 1988, and 1987. The 2012s featured pleather upper with fake suede, much in line with the 2001-2012 releases. Just search 2012 chlorophyll trainer 1. Each release has their own quirk or difference. I won't get into that today lol.

2015 was the fragments posted above. 2010 was the maxim trainers. I don't recall the chlorophylls coming out in 2015.

These trash quality lows came out 2014

2012, 2009 legacy, 2008, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1993, 1991, 1988, and 1987. The 2012s featured pleather upper with fake suede, much in line with the 2001-2012 releases. Just search 2012 chlorophyll trainer 1. Each release has their own quirk or difference. I won't get into that today lol.

2015 was the fragments posted above. 2010 was the maxim trainers. I don't recall the chlorophylls coming out in 2015.

These trash quality lows came out 2014
What were the differences between 2001 & 2002? IIRC, the 2002's were the puffy checker board tongues, which ran really small?

What were the differences between 2001 & 2002? IIRC, the 2002's were the puffy checker board tongues, which ran really small?
Hmm. I'm losing it. I can't find any 2001s. Maybe it was a production date difference that I seem to remember. But let's call it 2002 only. Good catch. I had to go back to that Google page I did awhile back. Looks like I missed a limited 2009 run after the legacy release. 2000, 2002, 2008, 2009 legacy, 2009 limited, 2012. The 2008s had the really dark green NIKE. Other than that the 2009s were closer to the 2002s, while the 2012 had the exposed ribbing around the tongue, taking it back to 1987.

Oddly enough I only have a 2000 and 2012 in my possession. I believe I had each one for awhile. Sort of not worth the time to compare the changes and such. 2002 to 2012 all had pleather and fake suede, so that's the most common important theme to remember

I think I remember getting you the pair with the 2008 dark-green strap? I def had those. Puffy checkered tongue, egg crate insole and ran small. Basically the same as the 2002's, I think.

I can't remember the diff between the 2009 limited & legacy. Legacy were the ones that came in the plexiglass case?

IMO great pair, and great execution, the most comfy Air Trainers I have tried, much more than 2012, and no discussion with the uncomfy current Air Trainer 3 ( Medicine Balls and USA are too narrow for me ). I have been able to get 4 pairs in Europe. The first one has gone directly to my feet. Love them.

You guys think there will be another release or I need to go ahead and hit the resell market?

I must have a pair.

high praise from the OGs. haven't even received my first pair yet and you guys have pushed me to double up. not happy with paying resell prices, but it is what it is. I can live with 180 and 167 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom