OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I just copped a pair from Goat for $167 shipped, i went ahead and bit the bullet since that was close to retail. I tossed my 2012 pair because they were so uncomfortable to wear

I wouldn’t be. It looks like they sent you two lefts.:rofl:
98a56c171daabf37d2158c8382712725.jpg

My Maxim's are on their way out. The upper lacelock area yellows quite easily and there are some rips in the mesh toebox. Even tat webbing flywire tends to scratch up quite easy. It has not been a easy shoe to maintain.

So I'm excited to see how these new ones hold up. I will wear extensively this weekend.

Anymore I give shoes 8-10 years tops before they may expire so I'm buying way less and wearing more shoes into the straight ground. No more trying to keep things pretty forever.

All true re: Maxims. I have a beater pair, one to wear + one still sitting. All three have yellow eyelets lol.

I don't have any early '00s pairs but here are some shots of my '08s. Haven't compared them to the current pair but it reads much like what's already been stated. '08s have better mat'ls than the '12s but that's b/c the materials on the '12s is okay at best. Not the best measuring stick imo.

Went ahead and bought a third pair, I just couldn't help myself. After wearing my first pair around the house last night, I couldn't stop staring at this shoe. Even more than usual LOL. Somehow I think I had blocked out how good they look and how much I love this model and colorway. Getting these back in my hands out of the blue like this has been something else. And as has been mentioned, it's quite a quality retro. That alone almost made me have to buy another pair.

Of course my first pair didn't pass SX inspection so I wait to see what happens. Hopefully they find a pair and my 2nd is fine. I hate this release lol.

that sucks. my first pair didn't even get shipped out and got refunded.

my second pair is en route for inspection and I just ordered another pair last night.

Those getting them in for the first time, don't somehow expect something you hadn't seen before. Don't get your hopes too high. These have the suede of those Maxim's from 2010, and the leather of the 2015 fragments. So the quality has been there in bits and pieces. This is the first time it's come together on a model/colorway of this magnitude.

If there was one gripe, I don't like the white sockliner. Both the color (will easily get too dirty) and material feel a tad sticky. Nothing truly plush about it like prior retros.

Personally they fit narrow and long. But that's been the trend lately. First the viotechs, now these? Time Warp to 20 years ago. Crazy.

that sucks. my first pair didn't even get shipped out and got refunded.

my second pair is en route for inspection and I just ordered another pair last night.

This release is a mess.. thats crazy. Sounds like the first guy put them up for sale before he had them in hand or something similar.

Those getting them in for the first time, don't somehow expect something you hadn't seen before. Don't get your hopes too high. These have the suede of those Maxim's from 2010, and the leather of the 2015 fragments. So the quality has been there in bits and pieces. This is the first time it's come together on a model/colorway of this magnitude.

If there was one gripe, I don't like the white sockliner. Both the color (will easily get too dirty) and material feel a tad sticky. Nothing truly plush about it like prior retros.

Personally they fit narrow and long. But that's been the trend lately. First the viotechs, now these? Time Warp to 20 years ago. Crazy.
Gee, why would they do that? :lol:
:lol:
For sure, it's not like these are suddenly on a different planet from other shoes. To me, as wallyhopp wallyhopp says, it's just finally a solid coming together of materials, shape, and colorway. They look right, they feel right, and they're comfortable from what I've felt so far. Along with the fact it's been more than 10 years since I had a pair of these, that's why I'm personally a bit gaga over this release LOL

Really curious to see how these stand the test of time. Late contender for sneaker of the year but I think these might have it. Cant think of a release this year with this type of quality and relatively under the radar for now

Of course my first pair didn't pass SX inspection so I wait to see what happens. Hopefully they find a pair and my 2nd is fine. I hate this release lol.

Hold up, there are fakes of these already??

Is there going to be a full SNKRS release or is this it and it's resale or bust? Really want a pair but having trouble swallowing almost $200 for my size (I'm spoiled since PA doesn't have tax on shoes, and that makes the spread on resale sites greater). Here's hoping for another release soon.

Is there going to be a full SNKRS release or is this it and it's resale or bust? Really want a pair but having trouble swallowing almost $200 for my size (I'm spoiled since PA doesn't have tax on shoes, and that makes the spread on resale sites greater). Here's hoping for another release soon.
These Likely Won’t Be Hitting SNKRS

That “ISO” Label Has Held True To Being “In Store Only” And Allocated To Select Locations With The “Orange Label” Status

Hold up, there are fakes of these already??

Not really.. SX has many reason for not passing their inspection. I've seen them deny DS shoes they claim are worn or shoes that are absolutely legit but if you ask them why they turned them down, they'll say something that sums up to it basically being up to their discretion.. like it was yellowing etc.

SX is kind of random like that.. they're humans checking kicks so it depends on the person that inspects the shoe.

anyone close to Wilmington DE??

frankwh1te is gonna make me buy another pair of shoes (for resell at that) when I shouldn't... :emoji_middle_finger:

Milk-store has had these on their EU site for a few days. Smaller sizes now. EU only. Good luck all. A few Asian sites have them. Can't quite make out what's being said. Just keep the hunt alive. Maybe they're slowly coming in still.

Theres 50 photos over the last 5 pages dude, have a look....
I was asking about technical details. Sure they look nice in the photos but wanted to know if they have zoom air since they are labeled SB.
How they feel on feet and if they are running TTS.

2012, 2009 legacy, 2008, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1993, 1991, 1988, and 1987. The 2012s featured pleather upper with fake suede, much in line with the 2001-2012 releases. Just search 2012 chlorophyll trainer 1. Each release has their own quirk or difference. I won't get into that today lol.

2015 was the fragments posted above. 2010 was the maxim trainers. I don't recall the chlorophylls coming out in 2015.

These trash quality lows came out 2014
Thanks. Then it sounds like I got the last 2012 release. They were def bricks on feet. Nothing “Air” Or “Trainer” like about them.

Back
Top Bottom