OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

AFB2276A-A666-4191-8FFF-0FF2D3536C5B.png

Can't wait for the "travis vibes..." / "poor man's travis" comments on IG when the shima pictures go wider
I hope they push that narrative. I tried to make myself like the Travs but the materials and construction was too flat. Scored the baroque maxes and their fire but the materials are cheap, Shimas look better.

Instead of dropping a half dozen AT mids, Nike should release an AT low.
They did the ‘low’ with junk materials not too far back.
734261E6-0D15-4246-9474-55840C3BD24B.jpeg
9880627F-0A96-4903-A7A3-95BCB4ACD4D6.jpeg

Super disappointing quality, which makes the
Sbs and 2022 quite magical. For as mediocre we feel the white leather is on the 2022s, it doesn’t come close to these 2014 era lows.

If they can do a strapless low variety with todays materials, that would be the ideal drop.

I had and loved those Safaris. But yeah quality was bad. Then again only paid $50 in the outlet.

I wonder if that means we'll see the blue ones as well.
Those look shockingly accurate, just as the viotechs were with many material choices being spot on, as well as the color.

The vague splatter on the midsole is easily something Nike could have skimped on. Or the pattern on the sock liner. And even your tongue tag.

Which leads me to this next point. If they can do the shimas even 90% right, they can do every colorway correctly if they put their mind to it.

I wanna say the new Shimas have slightly different splatter design and the brown/tan shades may be slightly lighter. But the whole picture is Shockingly close

Enamel pair sold out in most sizes on Nike.ca this morning. Surprising since the Chloros sat for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom