OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Here you go, bud.

Chlorophylls for $96 but tiny sizes only.
my man...appreciate it!

3B93C948-18D8-422A-8964-8C30B3C76FFC.jpeg

Remember when we thought Chlorophyll’s and Navy’s might be hard to get? 😅
I gotta speak though for us size 11 and up folks chlorophylls were/are really hard to get. Nike barely had any compared to Navy's

I gotta speak though for us size 11 and up folks chlorophylls were/are really hard to get. Nike barely had any compared to Navy's
This big sizes are always the struggle so I can hardly wait for pairs to sit because those sizes are the first to always sell

I’m an 11-11.5 so I know the struggle especially getting online. But I feel if you have boutiques near you, they’re sitting. I didn’t bother to ask if they had 11-11-5 at this spot so I could be totally wrong

I’m an 11-11.5 so I know the struggle especially getting online. But I feel if you have boutiques near you, they’re sitting. I didn’t bother to ask if they had 11-11-5 at this spot so I could be totally wrong

Size 12 here and I couldn’t get my hands on them again all. Ended up just settling for photons. My local boutique apparently put the Cholophyls on shelves like 2 weeks early and I missed out. Best chance I would have had.

Size 12 here and I couldn’t get my hands on them again all. Ended up just settling for photons. My local boutique apparently put the Cholophyls on shelves like 2 weeks early and I missed out. Best chance I would have had.

I mean, it's not like resale prices are exactly off the charts. Not as cheap as retail in sz 12, but far from outrageous even after the fees and tax and shipping.

yea ima need a size 12 in the navys.

11.5 fit perfect but im gonna need wiggle room if they gonna be my gym shoe

Yeah how many of us wanted those in adult sizes!!!

Bit Nike of course didnt release them.

Even now with this current trainer craze they fail to realise simple obvious sellers like that. People would beast over those and sell out instantly.

Thanks fellow nt members. Oneness and premier’s midnight navy pairs arrived this week
601AB174-419C-4C92-AB23-59861B2DFCAA.jpeg

Overall QC seems better with these pairs except for one apparent scratch on the navy forefoot leather. Not a deal breaker.
17CA9418-0212-4D32-ABE2-3DBC13658437.jpeg

The other pair has some nasty glue stains at the midsole but it doesn’t distract from the overall greatness here

No big apparent issues on the grey suede in any particular area, except for a pea size heel area where it’s kind of wrinkled but nothing like the chlorophyll pairs that seem to have bigger overall issues. I went down a 1/2 size. These may not fit. If anyone needs an assist on a 12, Let me know

Back
Top Bottom