OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Restock chlorophylls came in. We all know what they look like…. I now have 3 pairs of chlorophylls, none are the same. But the only pair I have multiples of basically the same shoe. Lowkey feeling like johngotty johngotty :lol:

Hey, I spent a lot on Chloros but it ends up saving me money. B/c every time I think about buying something else, the voice in my head yells “You got Chlorophylls at home!” 😂

I really do enjoy wearing them. AT1s period b/c I think I’ve picked up 5 of the releases so far.

Last edited:
Hey, I spent a lot on Chloros but it ends up saving me money. B/c every time I think about buying something else, the voice in my head yells “You got Chlorophyll at home!” 😂

I really do enjoy wearing them. AT1s period b/c I think I’ve picked up 5 of the releases so far.
Just an overall great shoe, that I guess I subconsciously liked more than I realized.

One of the handful of models that I own more than 1 or 2 different versions/colorways

So I was watching a Seahawks video... 😅
Go Geno... Go Hawks!
1667632792035.png

Hey, I spent a lot on Chloros but it ends up saving me money. B/c every time I think about buying something else, the voice in my head yells “You got Chlorophyll at home!” 😂

That is some amazing logic, I’m going to borrow that when I buy shoes 😂
“This is saving me money”

tongue and cheel but i def get it lol.

i try to follow suit.

in reality its the rationalized way of telling myself that "why are you going to buy new shoes when you have new shoes at home?"

which btw I'm thinking of scooping another pair of chloros lmao

Do these stretch a bit after breaking them in? I have 2 pairs in 9.5, but they feel a bit snug. Never got around to wearing them, so idk if I should just get a size 10 in the future.

Back
Top Bottom