Official AJ Doernbecher

So you think the Doernbecher line is done? Also, off-topic but I wonder if we will see another “what the”, “pure money” , “Top 3”, or “SBB”.

I just hope they don't do the auction style where that's the only way to obtain the shoes. I hope this release is for the general public as the prior releases before the auction style.

What’s y’all predictions for this?
If I were to bet money I would say it’s the 1 Low or IE. Ask me what I want give me something 16-23.
Gonna be another Jordan 2. Jordan brand has seriously been pushing the 2s for collabs recently.

Everything from 1-15 has been done minus the xi’s which we know ain’t happening. My guess is the xvi’s or xvii’s. If we are getting cryptic it’s the xvii anniversary for the doernbecher program so maybe some xvii’s. Let’s cross our fingers and start preparing for those future “L’s” when time to purchase.

We waited two years for this (The 1s don’t count)? There pushing the V and VI Lows a little too much. Is that midsole sail 🤪 Also, what design is that on the blue around the ankle and toe? It looks like half donuts.

1644157926421.jpeg

1644157949132.jpeg

1644157974195.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom