OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

copped the size 15. FINALLY things work out for ME for a change
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

EASY cop on Eastbay. I'm suspicious. :lol:
laugh.gif

BOSTON CELTICS

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy
Mr. Oden, what number would you like?
Size 13 Jordan III Flips DS $180 Shipped. Trades welcome, size 11.5-12.5 if you send first. Email me at Stonecold101230@yahoo.com or AIM me at GtHeGeRm101​

What the hell is this?
" &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
* If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove From Cart" button below.

We apologize for any inconvenience."
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

@#%$ IS THIS
We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
* If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove From Cart" button below.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Lol, I overdrew my account by .02 cents. Good job by me. Had to go for the express shipping. :lol:
laugh.gif

BOSTON CELTICS

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy
Mr. Oden, what number would you like?
Size 13 Jordan III Flips DS $180 Shipped. Trades welcome, size 11.5-12.5 if you send first. Email me at Stonecold101230@yahoo.com or AIM me at GtHeGeRm101​

Quote:
** Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Any applicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at that time. Please press Submit to commit your order.
did anyone else get this on the order confirmation page on eastbay.com? more than likely your order will get cancelled.

O here we go, copped in less than 20 seconds on eastbay but got the dreaded "G" although it's not in bold like the rest of the numbers, either way i'm praying!!!
my karma ran over your dogma

Just tried eastbay right now got my size 10.5. First time eastbay came through. Now to hope my order doesn't get canceled.

crossing my fingers and toes... got in quick and breezed through... Did get a G order # BUT I also got an email alert from my CC company and called and cleared the charge... So Eastbay did charge me... I think Im good, but wont relax until I get that shipping confirmation...
email me - palmer_lam@yahoo.com

The code doesn't work on Finishline. Anyone have another code that is valid?
Need refs? kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove From Cart" button below.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Qty.
Item Description Size Price Total
1 Jordan Men's Retro 1 (2pk)
16132991 | White/Black/Varsity Red & Black/Varsity

Back
Top Bottom