OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

^^not by a LONG shot.
eastbay sold the dmp an hour early on the phone...THEN put what they had left on the website. it was completly useless
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

WOW after 20min on hold wit eastbay..got through and was still able to get mine and my boys sizes....amazing
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

i had a hard time findin em on fnl. they wouldnt come up on my laptop. i refreshed lik 20 times ovr 5 mins but didnt work. got on other computer and there they were. copped my size 11.5 and havent been dat nervous in so long. FNL link for the rest of u if u need it still

www.finishline.com/store/...ot=sidebar

The @#%$ is up with Eastbay's robot awnsering? Thanks to that @#%$ I didn't get them . I am @#%$ heated right now. These people always find a way to @#%$ everthing up. I hope they're office and warehouse burn to the @#%$ ground. Good night.
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
We got extra.​

good thing i got my pair b4 RD

but i still might go and get them tomorrow for another pair.

btw... these aj1 are very comfortable compared to the patent leather ones that released a few yrs ago.

All of yall that get that message on eastbay. Is this message displayed after you do the checkout process.

Did anyone else get a Order number but not an email?

BOSTON CELTICS

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy
Mr. Oden, what number would you like?
Size 13 Jordan III Flips DS $180 Shipped. Trades welcome, size 11.5-12.5 if you send first. Email me at Stonecold101230@yahoo.com or AIM me at GtHeGeRm101​

the automated phone thing didnt work for me right now either, said all 12's are sold out.

now i am going to have to go and out with the wolves and fight for them in the morning i guess.. really not to thrilled about that, especially if i would have been in town i would have had them for about a week already.. oh well, i guess if i miss out its not the end of the world.
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

just got done with the automated jerk off on eastbay. 1st time i was almost done and the phone cut off. i called right back and went through the repeat motions over and over till the order was complete. got a confirmation # so i hope its all good.....
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

Now getting this message. I'm about to give up
There has been an error in processing this order.

The Error Message is:

Catalog source has expired

Please click here or use the browser's back button to edit your entries.
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

for ******* sake. Eastbay's automated phone thing took all my info and then i hit a busy signal.... anyone else see this?

Quote:
Eastbay free shipping code eml71ba3 if u need

Some jackass I just talked to wouldn't let me add it to my order, he said it wouldn't work....
WTB: Cool Grey XIs, preferably DS, size 9 (or 9.5).

footaction.com still has them up
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acapulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up​

haha. eastgay screwin people again.
cant it be so simple?

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Quote:
Now getting this message. I'm about to give up
There has been an error in processing this order.

The Error Message is:

Catalog source has expired

Please click here or use the browser's back button to edit your entries.

Pretty sure that's what you get when you use a discount code that's expired or won't work.
WTB: Cool Grey XIs, preferably DS, size 9 (or 9.5).

After 35 mins holding I got my size 11
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Back
Top Bottom