OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Black/yellow are the better jeans and tee kick.

Blacktoes are just better.
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

just flew in from mexico ... overpaid but had no stress.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
You got 11 cars? You datin' fine chicks? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
You work at 7-11? I BELIEVE YOU
for sale or trade : Black Laser 4 size.sz. 9.5 white red laser 4 size 10.5 DMP size 9 all DS​

@#%$ got my pack today. been waiting in line since 3am, 5 hours in line. im dead. cold than a muthaphucka
straight from the sucka free city

Copped my packs and a Gucci wallet to put my change in :pimp:
pimp.gif

F/S or F/T DS Fire Red III size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

I knew it was only a matter of time:

Quote:
Threw some Black laces in my Wu-Tangs just to tone em down a lil'
:lol:
laugh.gif
billips_001378.jpg

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

<membership under review>
NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING
Jordan Black Spiz'ike sz.8: $260
Jordan Mist Blue IV sz.8.5: taking offers
Jordan Olive V sz.11: taking offers

email:bsuruks393@gmail.com
aim: bsuruks393

Copped mine this morning for $140.00 with no problem. I tried them on as soon as I got home. They are more comfortable than the 01' retroes. Don't sleep. :pimp:
pimp.gif
. These will probably be around for a couple of weeks. Not selling that fast.

Man, im so happy. Woke up at around 11 went to my store still had my pairs, got my size 12 and on eastbay my size 11. No waiting no camping out. Very easy cop. Congrats to everyone who got them.

oh i love it packge for 150 gotta love it and is it me or did the insoles in these shoes have alot of cushion
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 317
Indianapolis,Indiana

ay yo jordan freak xi
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

So I got a confirmation from eastbay although I really hadn't expected too, then woke up kinda late and headed to one of the LA area malls which seemed to be all sold out but ended up finding my size at about 9am (stores opened @ 6) so all in all the only thing I have to complain about is paying retail. I really didn't think I was gonna be getting them lastnight. The shoes are decent, that's really all I can give them but I needed the package just for the sake of it..ill be wearing them soon.
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

Got mine in a size 12. Was in line at DTLR, woman from accross the street at Footlocker comes up and says she has em left in a 12 so I was able to get them immediately. Easy purchase, just the way it should be.
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

<membership under review>

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this post

WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

Im really feeling them with the black laces. Does anyone have pics of the black toes w/ black laces?
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

got through last night to eastbay and got confirmation. Woke up early and went out to my local spot which normally charges retail, but somehow they sold these for 270. Bought them since i know how eastbay screws people over. Went to the mall at 1 to pick up some stuff, but while i was there i decided to go into footaction. As soon as i got in there the guy asked me if i want the 1's. I said you have 7.5 and he was like yea. Bought them for retail and returned the pair i bought for 270. Great Day :D
happy.gif
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.

Roll out of bed went to WSS waited in line...sold out.

Rolled on over to finishline met some cool guys. One guy I met already had a set on lock and was looking for a set to skate in, I was just looking for a set, wear the black toes, skate the yellows. Waited in line...sold out.

Rolled on to blends with my new friends. Took a raffle ticket...my two buddies got their number called so he got his set that he can skaye in. Oddly enough there were enough shoes for people who had tickets. So everybody got called and there were two sz8 left with two people left to be called. Picked up my size 8. Happy.

I guess that's a pretty round a bout way of getting these. Not complaining...I think Socal was a harder cop...but it always is. Congrats for those who got em and good luck for those still on the prowl.

Back
Top Bottom