OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
Threw some Black laces in my Wu-Tangs just to tone em down a lil'
:smile:
smile.gif

im very pleased with the package, however my retro card was all mangled and torn all over the old love side

To those who didn't buy the package because it wasn't super limited, I must say JB handled this release excellent. The package was produced in a great amount plus it was creative and all around a good release. Hype or Not, Limited or not, this is what we all wanted after the DMP's. I was fortunate to get my hands on the DMP's however those who were snubbed bashed JB and many went home empty handed. All around, this is one of the few special releases I must say JB handled very well.

yesterday called all finishlines in the area and one was sold out of preorders, one didnt get them at all and one at a sz 8 and 11 left. So I rushed over after work in traffic to preorder the 8. Yesssss! Got it. So this morning I get up 730 get dressed and roll over to the mall. As I walk in everyone just looks at me like man you are too late. Champs had about 20 ppl in front of the store at 830. Keep in mind the mall doesnt open til 10am. Footlocker was packed with about 40 peeps. So I keep walking and sit down in front of the finishline. The manager opens the store early so we can pick up our pre-orders. As I walk out this kid goes can I buy those from u. I was like $300. He was like do u got an 8.5. I was like nah. Im J/K!. So then I hop in the car and roll around to the back of the mall to check out Shieks and Footaction. Shiekhs which is always a last option b/c they never sell for retail had 4 ppl in line. Footaction only had 13 peeps and they were getting 18 pairs. So I got in line and got my real sz 7.5. All in all it was an easy cop. Ohh and I know ppl are going to hate me for saying this but the yellow/black pair is sooo much better than the black toes. The black toes are loved b/c they are OG but the other pair is alot nicer IMO. All in All Great Job JB!
SHOESFIRSTRENTSECOND4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com
******** SUCK MORE *** THAN HOOVER INC.

Quote:
Claro que si loco .. todo los sitios en el Bronx las tienen!

Quote:
Yo W T F deos that mean?

I haven't taken spanish since high school (6+ years ago) yet even I known this...

"Of course, crazy...all the sites in the Bronx have them."

So basically, it means you're fairly ignorant...and can't spell.
FS: AJ1s in black/red, black/blue, grey/silver, and white/silver/navy size 11.5,
Nike Zvezdochka size 13,
Adidas Kobe II size 11.5

Quote:
Ohh and I know ppl are going to hate me for saying this but the yellow/black pair is sooo much better than the black toes. The black toes are loved b/c they are OG but the other pair is alot nicer IMO. All in All Great Job JB!
0]
alien.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

stick to coppin SB's
just my $.02

the yellows are better quality, the black toes are the better shoe. funny how that works. you can't expect much out of $100 shoes from JB anyway
BMP size 7.5-13 half sizes and split pairs!!!Private Ebay auctions can be set up AIM: ForbiddenKoaster

Its funny cause I was waiting to see how long some1 would fireback with this comment!!!

Quote:
I knew it was only a matter of time:

Quote:
Someone had the nerve to dub these "Wu-Tangs"....whats next "Goldenrods". Noobs are funny, .
http://i16.tinypic.com/48woum9.jpg[/img]
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

Quote:
I up yesterday...are these still anywhere in NY?

They still got Grapes in NY and you ask if they still have a shoe that released today??? Come on man do your research they are ALL OVER the greater NYC area!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Quote:
^^^ Not really ... I love exclucivity ... Never been a fan of everyone and their mother having the same kicks ... some packs ok most no no ..
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

I see some people said Black/Yellow had better quality. However, my Black Toe's are good quality and unfortunately Black/Yellow have what looks like a pen mark on both shoes on the yellow toe part... Haven't tried to clean, so I hope it will clean right up and then I won't have any quality issues.

^ complex.com/blogs/?p=3447/

"To coincide with the release of the Jordan Retro 1 Pack , Triumvir produced two sick low-run tee-shirts that hook up to the Js that will drop tomorrow. The company chose to portray Bruce Lee , an ode to Triumvirs heritage (Lee was first featured on one of their t-shirts over two years ago) to rock each pair of Jordan 1s while giving a swift kick. The shirts can be copped at fine boutiques like Bodega, Atmos-NY,Major, Shoe Gallery, and Tradition. Larger pics after the jump."

triumvir3.com/shirts/retrobruce.html

to the guy asking about size 16, i think msot size runs go from 7-15?
if you try hard enough, i think you should be able to find a 16 i think.
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Back
Top Bottom