OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

well the hype didnt make its way to arkansas...our store only sold 2 pair :smh:
smh.gif
17.5 a get you one of these, best believe I aint talkin car keys...

Dam, dudes got caught. We can still advirtise in our sig right?
BMP size 7.5-13 half sizes and split pairs!!!Private Ebay auctions can be set up AIM: ForbiddenKoaster

Today was a very hectic day.
Fell asleep really early last night so i couldnt pick up my size online. In my head big oops, but oh well I have my GF's cousin's hook up 2morrow morning. Woke up at 5.45, drove an hour to my GF's cousin's house to pick up our "secured" pairs. Get to our spot, and see not that many people at the store, about 7 and we were in the back. Door opens at 8:00 people are fighting for these packs and we find out that they gave out our reserved shoes! My friend, ends up grabbing one but a group of guys gets pissed since he was practically last. He gave it up...
We rush to the nearest mall and see people are lining up in front the main entrance, my thoughts were crap this is it for me. Being curious my friend and I went to another door and it was OPEN, rushed in and grabbed the last size 9, although i am a 10.
Five hours later, still searching for my size and my friend's shoe, we find a store that has both of our sizes. We made the drive through heavy SOCAL traffic on the 101, reach the store and ends up the shoes were on reserved.
We just turned around with disappointment, I felt bad for my friend especially since he didn't get at least one pair.

160 is doing well. i spoke to him this morning while i got my daughter and sister blk.toe 1's. he got his 3 packs early (like a month before release date) and he wasnt too amazed with the release so he didn't even bother getting another pair today. but hes definately doing well though.

Went up to my local spot around 6...the mall didnt open till 9..man i was blown..people everywhere was running when they open the entrance door.....i ran to footaction and almost didint cop mines because sum kid took my size...and i wear 9.5... they said the only size they had close to my range was 10.5, so i bought...but it was too big...so i returned it....and went to the footlocker and they had my size...and after that it was all gravy
these shoes are straight fire mang...

Quote:
So how were the stores in Cali for this release???

pretty much sold out everywhere, unless the store was salvatory or oakwest. those stores were selling the pack for 300 and 400 respectively!!!

woke up at 330 am. pacific time. went to my local navy exchange with a few friends. got my 11 with no problem.

yay navy

I like them, but I'm still on hiatus.

Only a re-release of XIII Low's in damn near any color will get me back into the JB game.

Peace, and congrats to those who got their pairs.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

^^^yea cali releases are horrible. So many hypebeast around wearing their patent leather vii's. I was planning on going around 4 or so for the 6 am opening until my boy calls me up at 2 telling me that there were already about 100 people waiting. Drove quickly and saw the long @#%$ line then decided to go to the other smaller mall that was only getting about 40-50 pairs total between 2 stores. This mall opened the door at 530 and when the security guard opened the door they told us to go! Everyone then ran. Who ever got to line first got there pairs. Luckily i managed to outrun most and get my pair.

damn

F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

How do you check the status of your order on finishline... I cant figure it out...
"Lets Hug It Out"​

Did you get an order #? It might be easier to just call and find out!
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow $125 OBO Shipper. Half price of bmp.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Got my 2nd pack in roseland today. these Are all over the CHI in all sizes. no hype beasts here 2 many dudes selling 2 for 100 fakes out the back of their trunks. easy cop here and i will still be able to get these till around the 1st. just 2 many mom and pop stores with fire accounts.
Where my CHICAGORILLAS at yall agreee

it must kick rocks to live in BAY, yall go DUM! DUM! DUM!
roll.gif

SZ 14 NDS but very clean OLY VII for sale hit me at
sdot9@hotmail.com

" I play Jordans before Jordan" Jay-z aka the real best rapper
alive
"at the top of my paper like i'm starting a heading"LIL Wayne

Got me a polo today to match the yellows. Can't wait to rock these, I just hope Eastbay comes through...You know these gonna be breaking necks up here in Arkansas...

went to FA in the middle of the day round 4 supprised to see they still had pack left....didnt have $200 to cop the pack but i realized the 7Y looked kinds big more like a 7.5 or 8...so i copped that fits ok...i'll go back fot the yellow pair next week(hopefully)

Good Job People on ur pick ups!! Too bad they come pre-creased like a pair of worn out dunks!!!
ShoeCollecta425

Back
Top Bottom