OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Your friend got his and you got yours, so what's the big deal?

Everybody has to fend for themselves.
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

got my 5 packs...3 from finishline, 2 from eastbay (thats a first)..
pimp.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

i got my pair at 1:45pm yesterday at a store in sacramento. Called them up and was surprise they still had a 10. Told theem to put it on hold for me, picked it up,and went home. People in sacramento still don't know about these hidden spots?

yesterday morning went to my footlocker in DC. Then took a 7pm flight to canada. then arrived to at 11pm. today i am going to check one of my stores that i went to get my FLIPS like 2 week ago. let you know more about it soon.

i hate new park mall in the bay area now i mean the dmp release was even more orginazed then this. Me and my other 3 friends were first we even asked to make the list stupid guard says hold on ill be there in a second next thing u know when he gets to us he had put 4 names down before us we're like wth where are they and then he tells us to come bakc at 11 so we came back at 10 and there was already a big @#%$ line. we check the list again and HE CHANGED IT AGAIN!!!! we ask did u change this he says no so he leaves we asked another guard and he was all yeah they changed it i got so mad and we were like dude we made this and now we're in the middle... it was sooo gay i ended up getting a size and a half smaller cause they sold most of there's to employees
"Destiny is not something to be waited for, but achieved"

Great release. Even greater experience because I reserved them on Monday, enjoyed my Friday and Saturday with my wife and son. Saturday afternoon instead of camping out at WSS or Finishline. We met up with my friend and his girl from college and picked the sets up Sat. afternoon. I had reserved a pair for him. 3 sets in total. 2x 10.5 for me and 1x 10 for my friend, @ retail. I also picked up my son his own pair. I placed the black toes and the yellow 1s side by side, and he kept chosing the black toes, so that's the pair he got. Great day yesterday, and yes, I live in Southern California.

DSC00658.JPG

DSC00663.JPG

JP

nice happy looking kiddo

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

All this talk about Socal being shafted by JB because they don't have enough product to go around is pretty sad...

Where do ya'll go to cop?
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

^hahahaha nice pictures
your son looks very happy with his pickup, and they almost look like high tops on him :rofl:
roll.gif

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

I've noticed that a bunch of people didn't cop for certain reasons:
1) No high cut 1s
2) The jumpman on the back
3) They slept on them and got something else

I would like how many more/less people would've copped if JB released this pack with one more problem with the shoe:

A JUMPMAN IN PLACE OF THE SWOOSH LIKE THE 2002 WHT/WHT RETROS? Who would've really slept on these? Would the hype have been crazy just because of the fact that we finally got the black toes after 22 years? Would somebody set something(s) on fire to express their feelings?? lol. Or would u just try to find some older retro 1ns to buy and make you feel just a lil bit better knowing that JB is @#%$ up? I would like to hear some of your thoughts...
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

Quote:
woke up at 330 am. pacific time. went to my local navy exchange with a few friends. got my 11 with no problem

how much are they selling it on military bases?

oh and do all military bases carry them?

This pack really is nice, this yellow one is growing on me but the black toes are classic. they look better with pants tho
BMP size 7.5-13 half sizes and split pairs!!!Private Ebay auctions can be set up AIM: ForbiddenKoaster

military bases are selling them for like $160 I guess. After I found this out I tried to go cop me a couple more packs and they were all sold out...I guess they were sold out fairly quick because they only got like 22 pairs....

not sure if all military bases carry them, but if 1 does then i suppose others should..

Back
Top Bottom