OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

can anybody in the Seattle area tell me how this release was, or Jordan releases in general tend to be? I'm going there for college and as lame as it sounds, this is a big concern for me. Thanks.

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

Seattle is pretty big on shoes, so yeah I think you mos def have to line up for big realeases. It's safe to say nothing sits on the shelves.
Team Philippines
Member No.32

Quote:
how was newark? i was suppose to go there but i got lazy

Quote:
i hate new park mall in the bay area now i mean the dmp release was even more orginazed then this. Me and my other 3 friends were first we even asked to make the list stupid guard says hold on ill be there in a second next thing u know when he gets to us he had put 4 names down before us we're like wth where are they and then he tells us to come bakc at 11 so we came back at 10 and there was already a big line. we check the list again and HE CHANGED IT AGAIN!!!! we ask did u change this he says no so he leaves we asked another guard and he was all yeah they changed it i got so mad and we were like dude we made this and now we're in the middle... it was sooo gay i ended up getting a size and a half smaller cause they sold most of there's to employees

"Destiny is not something to be waited for, but achieved"

JP714 8)
glasses.gif
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

Yea... when I ordered from finishline i didn't take the time to create an account.... so when I did create one last night it doesnt have an order history... so i can't check the status of my order >:
mad.gif
"Lets Hug It Out"​

Finally found time to pick mine up. Really happy with them. Probably goin on a JB break untill the 8s.
"I work for shoes.......sometimes"

Brand New Cingular Treo680 For Sale!!!!

still looking for a 13...

I started to pass them up but I need these it's like crack!
BEST ON EARTH...BEST ON MARS

easiest cop of the year. picked mine up on my way to work at 10 am. no line no wait. still have sizes left at couple spots, cincinnati has been slackin recently nobody has got the past couple JB releases.
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

would there be much hype if there was a jumpman in place of the swoosh??? Would any of u buy? (don't get anymore 2002 retro ideas Gentry)
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

^^ absolutley not...it's bad enough there was a jumpman on the back considering that logo wasn't even made yet
i realized I could pimp the system-Talib Kweli

These didn't really sell good where i live! I went to the mall last night and every sneaker store had them in every size!

^where do you live?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Bay Area was beasted out like a trout, the YAY Area movement is taking over every release. Can anyone shoe pics of both pairs W/ BLACK LACES! This would be much appreciated.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

page 83 has pics of both with black laces.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

i'm shocked at how easy it was for me to cop these.. JB finally doing something right because trying to cop the DMP's in NY was a Nightmare but with this release i was able to go into V.I.M. in Brooklyn on saturday afternoon and get my BMP's size 9.5 no problem :pimp:
pimp.gif

i Don'T Even Talk i Let The Vi$a Speak​

I got lucky on these, and I'm really glad I picked them up because I was swaying either way.

I strolled into the MOA at 5pm, figuring they were sold out.
Went to Finishline, only size 14 left.
Went to Champs, said to check out Nordstroms.
I was like, "Nordstroms?????"
Went there, said they only had a 13 left but could check for a 10.5 at another store.
Salesman punches it up on the computer and says, "We apparently have a 10.5 left! I thought we sold out. Let me see if I can find it."
He brought out the 10.5 and the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom