OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I picked up two packs, one each from two different stores. The front of one box had a cut down both pull-out boxes from the jerks at the store using a razor to cut open the box.
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

Anybody know how eastbay handles returns like this? Does the customer have to pay for return shipping? I didn't know whether to get my true size 11.5 or go up a half size so I bought both and will send one back. Can I just return them to footlocker?
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

^^^^ Hypebeast cause some people prefer the black/yellows more than the black toes? I mean I been saying that before they even dropped and thats the honest true ....

Call it whatever you want but those black/yellow joints are FIRE!!
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow $125 OBO Shipper. Half price of bmp.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

I feel good for passing on these. I wasn't feeling it enough to actually purchase the package. Its good to see those who wanted the BMP get it. The only purchase I'm seriously considering is the Tru Blue
spiz'ikes. Just laying low for now

I wore the black yellow's and the black toes yesterday and i at first had thought i liked the yellow ones and after i got black toes on my feet i realized the error of my ways.
black toes>>>>>>> black yellows
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Both Shoes are pretty nice picked me up a pack and my girl both pairs also. The black/yellows were more than i expected.
"Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes"

Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5

batmanflup.

I didn't go to Fashion Valley because I was lucky enough to get through on Eastbay. Had that not happened I was going to get down there and try my luck at Nordstroms since they weren't doing the raffle. But my friend went and told me about the madness. It's just gotten too crazy here in San Diego and I'm tired of it. Bring back those days of Cal Stores when you could get shoes almost a year after they came out and at almost half price. J's used to never be a problem around here and now they are impossible to find. Also I heard that the security guards are trying to make all the stores in Fashion do a raffle the next time there's a big release like this. That's just lame. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Any pics of the black toes w/ WHITE LACES????
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

^^^ If I still lived in SD I would of copped them early for about 40 - 60 dollars more than retail and call it a day.

Never understood whats the point on waiting till release to see if you can even a get a pair for retail. Also waiting to see if you can get them at eastbay which also charge you a grip for shipping charges ....

I mean in NYC they are about 217 after taxes .. Someone here was selling them for about 267 shipped. Thats 50 bucks for time saved and shipping charges. COME ON NOW >>
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow $125 OBO Shipper. Half price of bmp.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

I went 2 fashion valley and won my 1st pair in the raffel then went 2 norstroms where there was only 10 people an copped another pair, and man those black/yellow 1s are hot

Some people don't see it that way. For me, time=money all the way. If I feel my opportunity cost exceeds the $ I'll be saving by buying at retail, and I really want it, you better believe I'll happily pay the premium knowing the $ I'll be making during the time I spend trying to get these at retail will be way more than the $50 I wouldve saved.

I went to the store around noon on Sunday. Saw they had them was curious if they would have my size. Asked dude and sure enough they had a 12. He also told me when I checked out this was only the second pack they had sold! The other one was one he had bought. Man, love not having hype at all in my area!

No one can pay me enough for my time. I understand doing one hour before opening the store but thats about it. I'm not the one to camp out or be in line at 4am .. What 4? I just spend the extra money ..

Now if I know certain kicks are just going to be to much after market ... I find a way to give the extra money before hand to someone that will get them ...

my time=more than any jordan release!

After all if its something I want .. I dont need to get it right there and then .. look at my sigs .. those are kicks I want that I couldnt get for whateva the reason. I have money and when they appear Ill buy them. Im not in these for the hype. I buy kicks and usually wear them 6 month down the road after people are on other kicks!
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped. Contact me for PICS.

i didn't think these was gonna be a easy find, i decided not to wake up early for this release because i did that for the fire red/flips ....i had to work in the mall this past saturday anyway, my boy that works in footaction texted me and told me they had a size 10 and a few other pairs left, needless to say, i took my time and picked my shoes up...bout to sport them today
I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

i seriously wish every release from now on is this easy to cop :lol:
laugh.gif
... i didnt even buy mines on release day because i just figured it would be too much of a hassle (damn DMP's >:
mad.gif
) so i was gunna pass, But then on sunday i walked into a V.I.M and they had my size for retail so i hadda cop :pimp:
pimp.gif

i Don'T Even Talk i Let The Vi$a Speak​

^yeah, i wouldve waited if i knew this release was this easy
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jumpman Pro Quick

^^^^ The only problem in San Diego now is there aren't anymore spots where you can cop early. Believe me if there was I would have done the same thing. But all of our boutiques wait until release day and we don't have any mom and pop stores left after ******** sold his place. So unfortunately the only option is release day in this city. It sucks.

These are COMPLETELY Sold out in the BAY....To the people that slept on these..good luck seeing these again for retail
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12!!

I was at Eastland Mall early on Sat, me and a few other guy's, door's opened and we went in and got them with no problem. Dude at Finishline keep pressing me to buy the socks, or a shirt or something, I was like nah. Just give me the sneakers. I had somebody look out for a second pair, Hibbetts had them as well, so I have two now, and if you plan on wearing these I think having another pack on ice is the way to go. All this talk about pre creasing and all of that, mine came right, no creases or anything, the employess must have been wearing some of the sneakers the week before or something, mine came like they were suppose to come, flawless. I'm out until the Aquas. Peace.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

are these sold out everywhere in NY?
Wanted (sz. 10-10.5): Dunk low Viotech, Pinstripe Blazer, AF1 Canvas Safety Orange low, Viotech Trainer, ESPO, Pharrell Dunk, Jordan III, Brazil High Dunk / Windrunner SB Jacket sz. XL

Did everyone get their sizes in eastbay with easement?
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

Back
Top Bottom