OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

karmaloop may have that bruce lee shirt
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

Damn why The Bay Get Shafted so Hard? :lol:
laugh.gif
i31.photobucket.com/album...0.jpg[/imgi31.photobucket.com/album...1.jpg[/imgi31.photobucket.com/album...ure012.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

i Don'T Even Talk i Let The Vi$a Speak​
[/img]

^^^ I havent seen it there ... been looking for it as-well!
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped. Contact me for PICS.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

i havent heard anything on my FNL order yet
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jumpman Pro Quick

I heard every 1 at NTSF was able to get their pairs and some... but I heard a lot of the FNL, FL's and ShoePalaces were shady.. I seen an FL employee eating lunch at the food court with 3 BOXES of the BMP's..thought they can only get 1..but damn I was supprised..
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped

these are still chilling in stores in northeast philly. the more pics i see of them, the more glad i am to have '94 retros. easy pass, bring on aquas.

We can only search like a week or so after release date mainly because no stores want to ship out a retro jordan for some other store, when they can make the money for there own store.. Therefore they no stock them and keep the shoe to help their store out, I work for footlocker.

Glad to see that the resell on these aren't as bad as the DMPS.

Anyone who bought on Eastbay, how much was shipping?
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

i ordered two packs and they only charged me $8.98...kinda low...but i aint complaining...
laugh.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

low for when you get a crumbled package at your door.

shady, lets hope these sit around for a week, then lookup will work.
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Glad Eastbay is coming through for the first time in a long time for me, Size 11 and 12 are coming my way... Anyone else only get charged like $8 something for shipping?

I upgraded my shipping to express, I don't know if they will double-box, I mean they should cuz I order 2 packs, but we'll see.
TeamLakers
DEFENSE?​

Easiest Cop ever

Woke up hungover around 11, decided to call Niketown SF just to see. Dude just returned a size 11. Dude at NT held it for me for an hour. Pulled right up front, waltzed right on in and copped. Then some lil kid came up to me when I was looking at the gear and was like "damn how many days did you camp out for those" I was like "dude had 'em waiting for me upstairs" I honestly felt cool JK
Wanted DS Lebron Zoom Air 1, Grapes, Black & Gold Patent Leather 1's, Flip 3's 10.5-11​

Quote:
eastbay which also charge you a grip for shipping charges ....
bad mouthing anybody. NT has moved from being a community for shoe lovers to people just talking trash and just raggin on each other. we should stop with the nonsense and just help each other out rather than make this shoe game a hostile environment.

just my 2 cents
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

LOOKING FOR DS FIRE RED RETRO III? I HAVE SIZE sz9.5 or sz10 AVAILABLE RTL! PM ME IF INTERESTED.

For $8 shipping I wouldnt be surprised if that thing came in a wrapped bag and a beat up box
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped

cubano's avatar is classic......

any eastbay orders cancelled?
did anyone click "submit" twice and have 2 email confirmations?

weird....
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

I'm not surprise that FL or FA did not do a search for you on retro jordans. Most if not all of them in the Bronx wont do it on Jordans or Uptowns period.

F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped. Contact me for PICS.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Quote:
Never understood whats the point on waiting till release to see if you can even a get a pair for retail. Also waiting to see if you can get them at eastbay which also charge you a grip for shipping charges ....

I mean in NYC they are about 217 after taxes
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

for the people complaining about eastbay shipping... at least you dont have to pay TAX
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped

dont feel honored by the town idiot claiming your avatar is fresh....

you will get flamed quikly.....

but yea, some dude jumps out at me from a trash can and he might get socked in the dome also....
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Back
Top Bottom