OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I played ball in my black toes the other day.. caught like two dunks.... the insole is much better in these than in the previous 1 Retro's.... They are hyped up.. but i actually like them alot..... Buy what you like.... dont buy hype.....

Train hard...Train SMART***

qfulish@aim.com

just got mine..i'm totally impressed. The box is a lot more simple than i thought it would be..but they are fresh to def nevertheless.
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

just got my pairs on ebay for $173, i'm glad i waited
Want Artful Dodger, LRG, Triumvir, Stussy and Maharishi gear??? Go to www.karmaloop.com. Get 20% off, just use Rep code DH9294

FS: NDS Nike Dunk Unlucky sz. 7.5
& New Lemar and Dauley Manhattan/Jason Hoody sz Med
Email: neosole@gmail.com

sick.gif

Dalisto

Whats the lotion doing on your bed?

Not sure if it's been posted but there are good sizes up on Finishline.com. Still no 10 so sucks for me. There are some smaller sizes, 9.5, 10.5 and pretty much everything above that.
Ecoutez et repetez...

I passed on these, the quality is SO bad.
FS sz 8.5/9 FR 3s $135, Flip 3s $145FR V $135 ALL SHIPPED

Quote:
All I gotta say is this thing is wack as hell.
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

got a 2nd pair for $202 shipped from eBay :pimp:
pimp.gif

:b
tongue.gif
orat: HIGH FIIIVE :b
tongue.gif
S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

lol dude did a whole video for ebay. Thats a reseller for you HOLLA BACK!!
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI...Detroit is coming VERY close to falling off the radar of the athletic shoe industry if sales continue they way they have been for a couple years now...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't say all that.

With all the news about plant closures and Detroits high foreclosure rate I would think that Detroit will be falling off come this year. I keep hearing about how bad the economy is out there. I just saw a news report a couple of weeks ago and they were talking about homes selling for cheaper than cars.

Just got the 1st attempt to deliver by FedEx. Probably won't be able to see my shipments until Tuesday Grrrrrr.

my finishline out here where im at is getting in a late shipment according to a cat that was working there. he was pretty serious. hopefully its for real...

ill let yall know.
YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

^^it really isnt, Im satisfied with my pairs.
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

i dont know i havent worn mine yet but the leather seems paper thin
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

i wore my black/red pair today and i have to say they looked great :wow:
eek.gif
and the insole was so comfy :wow:
eek.gif
they cushioned the hell outta you lol

and i found out what happened to 160jordansdeep lol i think he got banned in tthe misc forum for having 3accounts and bumping the same thread while selling :wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

i'm pickin up another pair next week..for my discount..oh how did that happen :wink:
wink.gif
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!I have made over 190 bucks in a little over a month and a half..take advantage!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

Came in earlier today. I must say the yellow one are fire in person. The quality isn't to up to par though. I am really happy they put a thick insole, because I would have had blisters when I wear them.
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
We got extra.​

Back
Top Bottom