OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Hey I got an Question to anyone?
i got my pair yesterday from Eastbay. i got the box and opened it....the shoe box label said size 12...i was like
mad.gif
, i order an 11...but i checked the shoes and i was
happy.gif
, there are 11, but im pretty sure i cant do anything to get that fix, knowing that there all sold out, but im wondering can i call them up and complain, after all the box makes these shoes unique...and who knows maybe, thell give me free shipping on another purchase...
Wanted: Jordan Retro II red/white/black sz: 11-12. if you have them i want them...hit me up
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5

Question:
Why was mines shiping with USPS, I thought it was FedEx?

Is this Priotiry 2-3 Days?
Method: USPS 1ST PRI
Carrier: USPS

For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT), SoLe_maDdEn5142 (ISS), Beucherie15 (ISS)

Quote:
and who knows maybe, thell give me free shipping on another purchase...

^^^ Worth a try. Eastbay may not even be the one to blame, so try Nike too.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

^ i received my pair today, they came in a bag but the box came in prestine condition (thankfully) and was shipped via FedEx. I noticed the label was placed over a USPS priority mail similar to your order AirJordanVI. I think it is just an error by eastbay and i think recieve it via FedEx. However, it should not matter as long as you get them right?

WOW! I was really not expecting to get these ordering from finishline, It came though! And The black Toes are Fire!!! I need a second pair of Ebay. Yo those who
passed thanks.

I just received my order from Eastbay and the shoe box came in a bag. I had good luck that the box is in perfect condition and plus it was free shipping.

I had VIP shipping from eastbay, it came in the box w/ the air bubble packs in it and the shoes still had two holes on the top of the box. I was pissed but got over it as I was so happy with the shoes. I am feeling the new loves a little more, Im gonna swap and put black laces on both I think, as the laces dont match the shoes on the old loves and the new loves look better with black imo. I am glad I copped so now I can keep my 01retro ones on ICE....

Quote:
Thanks to eastbay, my BMP box is jacked up.
For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT), SoLe_maDdEn5142 (ISS), Beucherie15 (ISS)

I got my BMPs from Eastbay as well today and they came in a bag. Fortunately, they were in good condition. Better having the shoes then worrying about a box.

--Michael

yeah i just tryed to order some off finishline.com. and for some reason they just didnt go thru. can somebody please tell me why?

got my pack from finishline today. I ordered with that 30% off discount. When i ordered, they sent me the invoice for about 190, but the invoice in the box today had 220 on it...those f*ckers
For Sale / For Trade:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

Wanted in 10.5 or 11:
DS Grape V
DS Stealth V
DS Air Max 90 Infrared

Eastbay are punks for that one!!!!
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
TIME TO REBUILD
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

Received my pairs, great shipping time :D

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

Got mine from poofy at jumpmansneakers yesterday.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

i tried postin the pics on like page 90 or 95 but they didnt show, so here they are now

OLD LOVE

NEW LOVE

As a Pair
Team AIM Chat
* Bee GoT GaMe 23*

I dont know why people are complaining about the quality on these. I wore my new loves all day to work and I walk for 8 hours straight almost and besides 2 creases on each shoe they held up great for my first wear. Im satisfied.
SHOESFIRSTRENTSECOND4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com
******** SUCK MORE *** THAN HOOVER INC.

Quote:
got my pack from finishline today. I ordered with that 30% off discount. When i ordered, they sent me the invoice for about 190, but the invoice in the box today had 220 on it...those f*ckers
TeamLakers
Lakers VS Suns Round One...Wouldn't Miss It For The World!!!​

The foot locker by me just got a 2nd shipment in (3 full size runs). Seeing as though I couldn't get them on the release date, I picked up 2 size 9 packs yesterday when I saw them.

<--- Finally after 12 years of waiting.

im completely satisfied wit mines, no complains here

-F/S Air Jordan XVI Whisper/Cherrywood Light Graphite sz 10.5

PM for pics

Quote:

Thats what they did with the flips, they will charge you the 190dont worry about the invoice in thebox, the store they sent them from just put that in the box. I had the same thing happen with the flips when I used a discount code.

Back
Top Bottom