OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Hmmm so some places still got this huh...I better grab ma second pair...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

seemed like a lot of places restocked over the past week

i was in fairfield earlier yesterday but didnt stop at solano!! damnittt lol

I wore the yellow ones for the first time yesterday and the toe box did not crease but got little cracks instead, did these happen to any one else?

why are ther laces so short on both of the pairs??? i can even lace em up 2 the top if i wanted to in my sz. 11
Xbox Live Gamertag:DWills925

I had patience because I figured I could get a deal at some point. Sure enough, a local urban account today is trying to clear out a ton of stuff here in St. Louis with a buy one, get one sale, so...two BMPs for the price of one.

4ulp2tu.jpg

OLNL for 175 around my way sizes 11.5 still good holler at me
i used to sell rocks for a pair of air jordans/but i still flip blocks for that jordan money

w0w buy one get one...u made out craZy good

Congrats
I am building my collection...just wait and see​

Quote:
I had patience because I figured I could get a deal at some point. Sure enough, a local urban account today is trying to clear out a ton of stuff here in St. Louis with a buy one, get one sale, so...two BMPs for the price of one.
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HOLLAND GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

if anyone can direct me to a size 10 that be dope cuhz i dont see any kinda bmps for retail in so cal

The best looking 1s to come out this year
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

RIGHT ON C.Litt............my boy came through for me, snatched a sz 11.5 for me and a sz 8.5 for me to sell online, $216 TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU is officially, THAT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!
"WHITNEY DONE SMOKED HER KNEECAPS OFF AND YALL STILL TAKING ABOUT UH UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Katt Williams

i walk into some stores and they still have this pack surprisingly...

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: SEAN JOHN POLOS SIZE XL, MICHAEL JORDAN CHICAGO BULLS SWINGMAN JERSEY SIZE XXL, JORDAN V BLACK/SILVER SHOES SIZE 13, ENYCE DENIM JEANS SHORTS, SEANS JOHN DENIM JEANS PANTS, AZZURE DENIM JEANS PANTS, & SEAN JOHN DENIM JEANS SHORTS
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

Back
Top Bottom