OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

^ I feel you chitown4eva, 1's just don't look right with a mid-cut and a jumpman. I can't sell out and buy these. I'll stick with my 1's from 2001 (blk/bue and red/blk).

The only 1's that are worth coppin in this package are the black toes..but the ones look so cheap when i look at 'em at work..it's pathetic..will save my money..no regrets!!
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

soo each 1's pair in youth size is $70 each?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Breakin' Necks All Day Every Day
O.G. Member #23​

Never been a fan of the ones but these are kinda nice and i cant say no to only $150
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

i thought these would grow on me and i would cop by the time the release got here but nah. not interested. i dont like the mid cut. i dont have any I's and i want some. these just look cheap to me.
www.WhatUpSon.net

I can not understand the hype for these shoes? So if Brand Jordan takes a shoe and totally changes it, then puts it in a "pack" with pics of Money on it, then the shoes becomes popular?? Why are these better then the 1s that were retroed a few years back? I don't remeber 1s ever being this popular, and I can only attribute it to the "pack" hype.

First of all I know that they are going to be a limited GR but thats what was said about the Flips....... so will the quantities and spots that got them be the same? The other question is if any one knows the retail price on the Youth and Infant size of either the black toe or bkl/yellow? Or can any supply the barcode numbers for the mens and youth size on the box? Thanx in advance

Quote:
I can not understand the hype for these shoes? So if Brand Jordan takes a shoe and totally changes it, then puts it in a "pack" with pics of Money on it, then the shoes becomes popular?? Why are these better then the 1s that were retroed a few years back? I don't remeber 1s ever being this popular, and I can only attribute it to the "pack" hype.

Pics of Money? Are you talking about the BMP or the Alpha I's?

The only special thing about these I's is the colorway, it's the Black Toes. Everything else is something to complain about, the materials, quality, the ankle cut, smushed jordan insignia, etc.

Goot them for 170 from the PX but contemplating selling and just buying them on Saturday with my employee discount.

bmp.JPG

bmp2.JPG

bmp3.JPG

EBAY ID: macnificent7

^ nice..... i don't know why everyone is hating on the yellow ones... they are just as hot as the red ones...

Oh yeah....anyone that wants tha 1s package and u in nyc pm me......tha store is selling em 2gether.....and seperately they just give you one of the slide boxes :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:

The only "hype" for me is the Black Toe colorway. I wish they were the same cut as the OG and they had Nike signs instead of the Jumpman but this is the closest we have gotten to black toes, thus, that is why I got them. It has nothing to do with the package. I wish it wasn't a package and that is why I just bought the black toes off of someone. I am sure there are people that just want them because it is a package, but that it is not the case with me and I am sure the same goes for many others.

Can someone who has a pair take a picture of them next to a Dunk Hi? I just want to get some idea of exactly how high these are cut. Thanks!
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

Just got my package. Pics will be posted later because im going to lunch with the family at my brother in law's New restuarant in San Pedro called T & T
(Cheap free advertisment for the family business LOL but please check it out)

SoCal stand Up. Just kidding. but if you are in SoCal a few places have got them already and most of them should have em no later than tues.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

yes strait fire! will be tryin to kop
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5,
get at me!

Quote:
Goot them for 170 from the PX but contemplating selling and just buying them on Saturday with my employee discount.
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped. VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped. XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.

Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's

nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Quote:
but if you are in SoCal a few places have got them already and most of them should have em no later than tues.
:smile:
smile.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Back
Top Bottom