OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I wore them the whole weekend walking around with no major creases, but then again I wear the heels of my shoes more than anything. Don't get me wrong there is slight creasing, similar to all leather dunks, nothing to freak out over.
LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

FS ONLY: KID ROBOT PASTEL HOODIES SIZE MEDIUM IN MENS & WOMENS. ESTEVAN ORIOL "WEST COAST" T-SHIRT SIZE MEDIUM.

anyone now if swoosh is gettin them? cuz i would love to pay 120 for two shoes
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

I really want them, but I'm going to have to pass |I
tired.gif
..I'm kinda short on money and then again the black toe ones are all i really want. :x
sick.gif
MYSPACE
~ShAdY~

Here's a height shot compared to other dunk hi's, if it matters. You be the judge, but its pretty silly to pass on a shoe because of the height.

12zc8.jpg
LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

FS ONLY: KID ROBOT PASTEL HOODIES SIZE MEDIUM IN MENS & WOMENS. ESTEVAN ORIOL "WEST COAST" T-SHIRT SIZE MEDIUM.

I'm getting 30% off these...I'm pretty excited about saving the money..

Really comfortable shoes too...I don't think anyone will be disappointed, they should be pretty easy to get a hold of...
TeamOaklandRaiders​
XI . XV . XVIII​

This pic makes me
frown.gif
, the AJ1 has been reduced to "blehh"

12zc8.jpg

Wanted: Air Jordan Tour IV (sz 9), Air Jordan XX Stealth (sz 9), Nike Foamposite Pro black/silver (sz 9.5)

Real Recognize Real

I noticed many more retailers are getting shipments in but in scarce amounts. I wonder how much they'll go for after release since you can cop for about $300 + shipping on certain websites at the moment...

Team Pacific Northwest

i only need the blk n red pair. if anyone in the nyc area wanna split the pkg. im a 9-9.5 holla
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Thanks to those who posted the Dunk/Jordan height comparisons. It's a shame.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

These are going to be a easy copp..nothing compared to the DMP XI's and VI's
For Sale:
Jordan 3 LS DTRT sz. 8.5, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Jordan FR 3 sz 11.5
Invisible Women 8.5 or 7Y

Never had a pair of 1s can someone tell me how they fit ?
"Ima geek with hot sneeks and bad freaks/play in the streets and got PE cleats/y'all coppin retros postin pictures with the receipt/I open up the box and I can cover 20 to 30 feet "
::::tongue:RE-ORDER BMPs 300Shipped::::
Money@Kickm0ney.com

these should be easy to cop. i preordered mine at finishline as soon as i heard we could surprisingly use our discount. came out to $148. in terms of quantity, there was about 5 or 6 other size 11s with our shipment.
Its a way of life...

does anyone know if Foot Locker employee discount works on the pack?
LIVESTOCK T-DOT
Opening May 2007

Back
Top Bottom