OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

ive read every single post and a few people have asked out eastbay but with no definite answer. Whats the word on online availability
Go Suns!!

20% ALREADY CHEAP KARMALOOP.COM USE CODE BE8265

AJ ICE X 9.5 AND 10.5 FOR SALE.

well where i live, dudes are too cheap to pay this amount for even two pair of shoes (they'd rather buy reebok classics and variant j's from the back of a trunk), so i guess i will be the main buyer from the store where i work, i plan to get three packages for the week is ova.

Anyone going to customize their Black/Maize 1's to look like Wu-Tang Dunks?

billips_001378.jpg

what a waste of a shoe, imo, to go and make em like that wu-tang dunk. wu dunks dont have the wings logo heel section or jumpman logo on the the heel, or suede in the middle and front toe section. buying yellow dye just to make em like the wu dunks, what a waste. Shape is off in the back to even be close to a dunk.

:lol:
laugh.gif

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
DTRT III(10):185shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

they always make the ugliest shoes the biggest deal.

good job on the hype guys. good job.
TEAM MEDICAL
member #1
xanadu one
aka the only dead head on niketalk besides gilllmatic

"oh and if you have a niketalk latepass or something like that for me, i have a punch in the face for you" - GetOffMyJayz​

I would never trade my DMP for anything, but to each his own
"I was born to stand out, so why try to fit in"
....And please save the noobie stuff, don't think for 1 second, cause I just got on NikeTalk I just got in on the shoe game, I does this!

I wished I still lived in NY, I would've had mine already. Jamaica Ave in Queens is where it's at! Mom and pop's stores on the Ave don't care about release dates
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

The BMP are a desecent Package...I can definatly tell yall that this will sell out due to the fact its the BMP and the Box is :pimp:
pimp.gif
... After the BMP there aint gonna be anymore BMP's... This is it folks.. O yea :nerd:
nerd.gif
For Sale:
Jordan 3 LS DTRT sz. 8.5, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Jordan FR 3 sz 11.5
Invisible Women 8.5 or 7Y

whoa, where in cali? thats wild....
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
DTRT III(10):185shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

They look alot better in person. I cant wait for saturday. The white, red, and black are way better than the yellow ones. I hope everyone gets their pair this saturday.

^ I gotta admit dude you are on the real about those bmp's...

Great price and all, yall better jump on it.

Are you Killa C on i$$?

Team Pacific Northwest

Quote:
The BMP are a desecent Package

maybe if your spelling was a little "DECENT", we would be fine..
laugh.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

for the vegas shoe heads.. im heading out there this weekend. where can i go to grab these shoes and do you think it'll be hard to get... thanks in advance for the help....

I really like the Banned shirt...you dont even have to wear them with the black toes!!
I'm not worthy of my own signature

Back
Top Bottom