OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

So we are officially under 24 hours until these are released on Eastbay. I'm both excited and nervous.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Pre-Ordered mine last thursday at finishline just walked in and out. Now I'm just waiting for Saturday.

I'm still on the fence about these.

Did FinishLine at QCM already take pre-orders, and are they doing them at all? Are any spots in NYC doing pre-orders? Also, what spots in Manhattan are going to have them?

I think FA and FL at 34th will get them, right?

Quote:
aite so i waited 7 hours to pre-order mines
:wow:
eek.gif
how the hell?

My Finishline got 69 pairs. Should be pretty easy to buy considering i'm upstate NY and so far, no hype!

thank god i got em early cuz in my mall only 2 stores got em and its going to be hectic there... and i got work at 1 to close at the mall so i wouldnt want to go there twice plus i would have to wake up mad early to line up for jays i might not get... :smh:
smh.gif
at my manager... i requested this weekend off but nooooo he makes me close for this saturday...i didnt say jack tho cuz he gave me more hours... but now that i got my kix early and i shoulda coulda woulda had saturday off i woulda went wit my boy to virginia now im stuck at home after work cuz i have to work saturday :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Knicks Fan til I die​

oh boy. got 1 on reserve at FNL, but will sure be out early for another rock pair :smile:
smile.gif

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

grrr, stupid double posting!
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

im out here caping out outside NTLA since tuesday.....hahahah jkjk... all i can is thay are hot

Yup! me too! as early as 3pm while I was walking along Stockton, I saw 2 chairs at the side of NTSF. WOW! As early as that! UNBELIEVABLE!

how many is NTSF getting and whts the product numbers for them on eastbay? anyone? i dont wanna look through all 34 pages
IF ANYONE HAS CARMINE BOXES ANY SIZE- GET AT ME ASAP

I can't imagine what resellers are gonna be asking :smh:
smh.gif
....Enough with this whole Limited crap

you act like u surprised... but then again its not as hyped as dmps... werent people camping a week before hand?
Knicks Fan til I die​

The Eastbay code will be 16132991 when they're available.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

^^^are those jokes? What ever happened to independent research? Or simply opening up the first page of the thread?

tomorrow is only a day away. i convinced the mall security guard to let me sleep in front of finishline tonight.

nah, just playin' but that would be wild.

Back
Top Bottom