OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
I need 1 more pair of black toes to ball in. is there anywhere I can find size14?

You can probably still find some. But I wouldn't recommend playing basketball in AJ I's period.
TEAMSELLTHEKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES​

I tried to order from FL last night, but when I submitted my order, I didn''t get a confirmation. Instead there was an error message saying that I had no items in my cart. So I ordered from Eastbay, and today I see that I have pending authorizations from both places. Only Eastbay has sent me a confirmation email.
Did this happened to anyone else?
If FL ends up sending me an email, can I cancel the order?

2zzix5z.jpg
My Auctions!!!MYSPACE

Got mine, all I can say is these joints is crack! It was like Christmas all over again opening this giant box. The yellow joints are heat and the black toes a close second.
4d2abuc.jpg
2luzy4y.jpg
4555huf.jpg
2yxkcis.jpg
2aet4zp.jpg

My blck n yellow soles are already pissed yellow!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Add me
Xbox Live GamerTag= pinoytypeR

Im too Legit to Quit...

im so mad, i called in eastbay last night and after i got through that entire shipping info and billing info i got disconnected while being transfered to a sales associate
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype
ps, yung flip image... stop ripping off my friggin sig

Finally got my 8 packages :evil:
devil.gif
!!! Long Drive for these but it's worth it. These package is :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Bring the next package JB!!!

Hey HollaAtChaYaBoy Where did you order those from to get them so fast?I like how they boxed them for you, Is that the easybay vip box?
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

has anyone heard of national chains like champs sports selling fakes just wondering.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

There are still plenty of these around my way I probably should've went a half size up from 8 to 8.5 cuz they fit a lil snug but whatever i don't feel like goin back to the store

oh and my spot still has dtrt 3's, flips, fire reds, penny foams, etc. u name it my store prolly still has it...
ORLANDO MAGIC
Playoffs anyone?

i ordered mine off swoosh early this moring around 2am..it confrimed my order on the site but i never received and email confirmation..but they took the moeny out my account...is that normal or what?
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Stores my way still have a decent amount letf
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

Quote:
Hey HollaAtChaYaBoy Where did you order those from to get them so fast?I like how they boxed them for you, Is that the easybay vip box?

Nah, Jasonm78 I know the people out my shoe store really well since I go there all the time and they got them like 2 weeks early so when they were unpacking them I bought 2 packs. So they decided to put them in the original box they were shipped in with my name on it and put it in the back of the store so know body will know they got them, since it was a little to early to be putting down preorders.

^^Da Infamous Jay^^ I agree completely! I balled in a pair of flips one day and everyone was like WOW! HE'S playing ball in a pair of FLIPS! "LOLOL" I just want an extra pair black toes to match my basketball uniform. I have a pair of red&black joints from 2001 that I beat to death. "anywhere I can get size14 "

Quote:
i got through that entire shipping info and billing info i got disconnected while being transfered to a sales associate
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

Got mine from work today. Only keeping the black/yellow ones.
TEAMTRACY
Started in the bay
Tracy, California please STAND UP

Copped mine from footlocker, about 20 people in line, including me. Got my pair, size 12, one of last people to get theres. They still had 2 size 12's.
Now there's just one more decision to make......

Back
Top Bottom