OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I was in Portland all weekend - went to Niketown Portland on Sat afternoon, all they had left was a sz 8 and a sz 15.

Heres a pic on Sat night in Cabo San Lucas.....MJ celebrating the release with some new loves....

flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Order Date: 04/20/2007
Method: FED EX GROUND
Carrier: Fed Ex
Ship Date: 04/23/2007

swizzeat
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

i like my pair a lot..can't wait to wear 'em..no need to post pics because everyone knows what they look like..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. I have made over 190 bucks in a little over a month and a half..take advantage!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

^^^^^^ :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
Good reseller (someone that can afford to sit on a sneaker for a long amount of time)

Bad reseller (someone that needs to sell ASAP to get his money back plus a few extra bucks)

Thas wassup

Anyway, those white laces are trash on the black/reds

and as for mixing one shoe with the other (revolting idea), that cannot be called a "neck breaker" unless you wanna call invisible jordan VII's a neckbreacker (yea i seen those) or spongebob jordans, etc

I got free express shipping because I have some free shipping in my acount,
Saing not sure if it will slip thru because they might catch the fedex thing, But even if they do do the fed ex its still free and then they will credit back to my account 2 express shippings
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

all the prices are going high...feel's like the DMP release...anoher pack i wld never have...:frown: everyone who got their packs...rock em with joy...
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

Trust, Mike did nothing else with those "new loves".

He doesn't want to lose any money. lol

Oh yea, Eastbay shipped out my pack today as well.
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

Got my shipping info from Finishline with the 15% discount. Hope they keep allowing discount codes to work for J's.

Quote:
all the prices are going high...feel's like the DMP release
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

I heard these are creasing as badd as the Military and FR IV's... which means yall need to get an extra Pack to keep fresh...
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

usually niketown takes a few days for me
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jumpman Pro Quick

"waiting for tracking number from ups" is full b.s. Thats what they said to me for 4 days after I ordered my fire reds. After a week, they eventually sent me a email saying they couldnt fulfil my order. Hopefully thats not the case here since my status says processing as well.

mine have already been shipped from eastbay by ups for some reason
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

LOLOL Good pic Flint.. I saw that on AOL sports earlier today. I was in Cabo a week after he was. All my boys that work at the different spots were telling us that he was just there and then i saw that pic today it made me laugh.. At least he knows where to go party for Spring Break... LOL

Definately NEW LOVE since his OLD LOVE is gonna take $150 mil... LOL

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Supposedly my order from Eastbay has been shipped by UPS and is scheduled to be delivered this Wednesday, yet I havent received the tracking via email like other orders ive made before.

Team Pacific Northwest

^^ I like the black laces too, especially on the blk/yellow ones. It tones down the yellow just enough.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

anyone have an update on orders by nike mine still says pending i got a confirmation through my email but no update and i paid extra for 2 day air saver so im expecting them tomorrow if not im going to be madd

Eastbay also shipped my packs by UPS, without sending a shipping confirmation email.
Strange.
TeamLakers
DEFENSE?​

^^^^^^^^to answer your question I have been contacting nike for like 2 days now and same thing my order is still pending with no tracking number yet, usually i get one on monday but they said that everyone should get theirs tommorrow if they got 2nd day air and should receive their shoes on thursday, shouldn't be a problem though but they are taking lone though, lets just wait and see

Back
Top Bottom