Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

His plausible deniability goes out the window simply with this:
View media item 1657746He's acknowledging the mold, so he can't "plausibly deny" that he didn't know.

Second, because such a case lacks so much legal merit to begin with, it would almost certainly be deemed frivolous.

His plausible deniability goes out the window simply with this:

He's acknowledging the mold, so he can't "plausibly deny" that he didn't know.

Second, because such a case lacks so much legal merit to begin with, it would almost certainly be deemed frivolous.
burden is on nike to tie zyzz to his account on niketalk lol

Hell @Zyzz, knowing how you don't like to spend money unnecessarily, do you really want to pay legal fees to potentially lose or get sanctioned by the court for "creating unnecessary litigation?"

If multiple people did get sick from the shoes, wouldn't they still have solid ground to sue Nike via Class Action?

Also, if a retailer has mold spread from a pair of AJKOs to other pairs such as Adidas, would the retailer/Adidas have legit grounds to sue Nike? I feel like Nike is liable since they sent those pairs out the door.

I just looked at my pair that I got from the ebay link. It had one dime size spot on it. I wiped it off and it left a faint stain. I was on my way out the door for work so I did not get to clean it more. At the stitching it is more noticeable. I wish I would have taken a before and after picture. It was a big difference. I do not know what I'm going to do to clean them to ensure that the mold does not return.

I'm hearing all stores are being told to send these back; those who got pairs may want to hold on to them. I can't see any way Nike can clean all these kicks to even sell them at outlets. Too much potential liablity; these'll prob wind up getting destroyed.

Wow I hope my pair is getting sent out im going to be extremely upset I was looking forward to this release.

Someone asked Kixsquare on twitter and their response was "We are continuing to fulfill our orders. Our pairs are on hand and have no defect". For anyone that's who ordered and is curious whats happening with them

Last edited:
Someone asked Kixsquare on twitter and their response was "We are continuing to fulfill our orders. Our pairs are on hand and have no defect". For anyone that's who ordered and is curious whats happening with them

They started drying up pretty quickly on KixSquare as well once the retailer cancellations news hit.

Can't sue Nike cuz None of you bought them from Nike...

the store could sue cuz in turn they received a defective product.  But Nike could easily blame the store ( where they store the sneakers)

The shipper ( where They Stored the Sneakers) and the Factory where they were made.

It's never NIKE/JB fault 
laugh.gif
 (Sarcasm) 

I'm just typing, who knows really?

Can't sue Nike cuz None of you bought them from Nike...

the store could sue cuz in turn they received a defective product.  But Nike could easily blame the store ( where they store the sneakers)

The shipper ( where They Stored the Sneakers) and the Factory where they were made.

It's never NIKE/JB fault :lol:  (Sarcasm) 

I'm just typing, who knows really?

It's the manufacturers fault in the end. Always.

I deal with this kind of stuff all the time at work

Back
Top Bottom