Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Yeah I know, I'm referring to the pack since I honestly haven't heard anything about them releasing this week

So the Chi's are limited?
This sucks I hate the way JB plays with our emotions dirty bastardos smdh.

It's looking like FNL plus discover 10% Cashback and wc for me when I try for these Chicago's.

Quick question for those that use discover.. Do u use the new pop up page when shopping or the one in the current tab (I get two options so I'm not sure)

So is Nike going away from TLO now with this new captcha system..?

It's looking like FNL plus discover 10% Cashback and wc for me when I try for these Chicago's.

Quick question for those that use discover.. Do u use the new pop up page when shopping or the one in the current tab (I get two options so I'm not sure)
i use the one with the pop up page

Why are you here
These look too much like sneakers i thought you were passing
Y did a lot of people get hurt over his comment on these lookin like black toes? Its true , I mean they look jus like leather Chicago's so y wudnt people pass? Imo

These are going to be limited. I wanted to double up. Store that I go to only got 12 pairs. At this point it is not looking good. I will be happy with one.

These are going to be limited. I wanted to double up. Store that I go to only got 12 pairs. At this point it is not looking good. I will be happy with one.
How limited will the chi's be? Obvi the pack will be, but how limited will the chi's be? Thinking about grabbing an extra pair for trade bait. I can get a pair right now for 175$, think its worth it? I figure theyll be around 150$ shipped anyways, so a guaranteed pair for 25$ more shipped doesnt seem too bad? Are they worth grabbing an extra pair for trade? Or will they not be too desired/limited.

Last edited:
Spoke to a friend that works at Footaction & they only got 12 pairs as well.
I guess my 2010s will have to suffice.

How limited will the chi's be? Obvi the pack will be, but how limited will the chi's be? Thinking about grabbing an extra pair for trade bait. I can get a pair right now for 175$, think its worth it? I figure theyll be around 150$ shipped anyways, so a guaranteed pair for 25$ more shipped doesnt seem too bad? Are they worth grabbing an extra pair for trade? Or will they not be too desired/limited.

I do not know how limited to be honest. I hope it is not as limited as the royals or black and red 1s. 12 pairs is limited. I have been trying to get info on the pack. I do not know of any places getting them. I think 175 is a ok price for a garanteed pair. If I had to try on release day (online/in store) I would pay that to save the headache.

These seem to be limited. Called a few spots that had bred 1's and they aren't getting the KO's. Other spots are saying check back later in the week.

Back
Top Bottom