Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

^ I think you're right. The guy took the pic from a local store, the guy with burgundy sweater falling asleep from solesupremacy.  The guy standing looks like Will.i.Am ? 
laugh.gif

Yep i'm not even mad at it either. I would be more willing to pay resale to someone that waited for 40+ hours rather than pay some leech that sits at home with 10 computers with bots.

It's not worth my time to wait for that long. If it was five hours i might do it, but i can't even mess with that. My job pays me more than the resellers are going to want on top.

By the looks of fleebay, I would say it's the rival pack that is limited and not the chi's. There are tons of pairs for 200ish, which isn't bad for "a super duper limited shoe" lol. Gotta love the hype. However, that rival pack is nowhere to be seen. People have to stop changing their minds and stick with the "I hate KO's" mentality.

Yep the KO chi just got announced by Eastbay too. All good with me though i wanted all three and hopefully i will by next week.

I doubt I'll wake up to buy online at 5am.

That NTSF DM RSVP thing is a joke, I sent a DM for a size 8 within less than a minute of the tweet and came up empty.

Too much time and effort is needed and it just isn't worth it.

By the looks of fleebay, I would say it's the rival pack that is limited and not the chi's. There are tons of pairs for 200ish, which isn't bad for "a super duper limited shoe" lol. Gotta love the hype. However, that rival pack is nowhere to be seen. People have to stop changing their minds and stick with the "I hate KO's" mentality.
when was this not the case?

I doubt I'll wake up to buy online at 5am.

That NTSF DM RSVP thing is a joke, I sent a DM for a size 8 within less than a minute of the tweet and came up empty.

Too much time and effort is needed and it just isn't worth it.

No offense intended here. But a minute is a long *** time. I'd say you need to have it in less than 5-7 seconds to have a chance unless it's a GR.

Back
Top Bottom