Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I don't get why people invest so much in shoes... But if you have money to blow, just buy them, shouldn't even question it

Why not invest in shoes? Especially regarding the shoes in yesterday's restock, you could've made at least 100% returns ( double your investment) off of over half the shoes. Hedge fund managers jump for joy if they can net 20% returns over the course of a year. So shoes seem like a solid investment to me

Last edited:
They are, but when you start counting the amount of time you have to put in researching things and calling stores, you might as well consider it a second job.

Unless you have some sort of plug that will just tax you 20 a pair and let you pick up whatever you want, most people are actually spending a good amount of time figuring all this stuff out.

All my research goes into pairs I'm wearing though. On the off chance i get something that doesn't fit then i return or sell to friends.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, we did sell through our first run of the KO's very quickly. That was likely due to this very thread. We had received those shoes in at a much better price than we are being offered for additional pairs now. As "salty" as people may be about these limited shoes, believe it or not, we feel it too. I would love for us to be able to put them back on the site for that same price, but we simply aren't being offered them anywhere near that same price.

Those that know me through the years understand that we actually work for some of the lowest margins in the business. Sure, that won't sit well with many, but that's the truth. We aren't "killing it" by getting these shoes at or below box price and simply raising the price due to demand. We do our best to be at or near "market price" for our customers as well as for our vendors. Lately, we've been "pushing back" (choosing not to carry them) on shoes just like you guys are (ex : this weekend's Rivalry Pack).

This is a long winded way of saying that even though I own a company that benefits from Nike / JB limiting their quantity on releases, I'm all for an increased quantity of those shoes being released so that more people can enjoy them or even have a chance to get them. It's difficult to have to pay $40-100 and up over box price just to get a release day shoe these days, but that is due to Nike and JB manipulating the #'s as well as a GIANT increase in the amount of other resellers in the last few years. For the record, I don't blame those that want to "get in on it" themselves. From my perspective, it's exactly what Nike / JB wants - High resell prices AKA "keeping the brand hot" , so that the consumer is more likely to purchase the next one....and the next one....and the next one....

Tom
instyleshoes.com

Team Lead
And this is why they get my business over flight club :nthat:

just got word that my size 11 is secure, I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in person in a long time and was stressed by this raffle nonsense.

Y'all can expect some pics if I get the chance. But some NTers have already taken beautiful pics, don't think it will compare. :lol:

$75 over retail for a pack that is only releasing in 5 Footlockers in the country and not on NDC? Riiiight...
Didn't forget about you buddy.  Just got my tracking info.  Box weights 9lbs.  Either I'm a get a box full of socks or I'm gonna get this pack for $375 shipped.

I'll be sure to follow up and confirm with you early next week.  Will have my umbrella with me just in case the salt levels are too much to handle.

Last edited:
Didnt get a call yet but I dont want to call them then I get the "yes we called the winners"

Didn't forget about you buddy.  Just got my tracking info.  Box weights 9lbs.  Either I'm a get a box full of socks or I'm gonna get this pack for $375 shipped.

I'll be sure to follow up and confirm with you early next week.  Will have my umbrella with me just in case the salt levels are too much to handle.

Only on NT would someone stunt like you. I have zero interest in the rival pack but good to know you care so much about my opinion.

Only on NT would someone stunt like you. I have zero interest in the rival pack but good to know you care so much about my opinion.
Are you kidding.  Stunt?  ****.  I came in here to share info and you dropped your BS.  Oh yeah, your opinion is gold little man.  That's why I'm keeping you up to date on what happens.

Besides, don't get salty on me already.  Like I said, I may just end up getting a box of socks. All I know is I'm getting something, haha.

Last edited:
pair from ISS came in right now

TTS as expected

quality is unreal, may be best of the year so far

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Are you kidding.  Stunt?  ****.  I came in here to share info and you dropped your BS.  Oh yeah, your opinion is gold little man.  That's why I'm keeping you up to date on what happens.

Besides, don't get salty on me already.  Like I said, I may just end up getting a box of socks. All I know is I'm getting something, haha.

:lol: The difference between JB threads and other forums here is comical.

I hope you get your pack bro, real talk. Myself and others were simply saying $75 over retail for something this limited is questionable. That's it. Zero salt here I can promise you.

Back to the shoes...

Back
Top Bottom