Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Chicago AJKOs? They're still sitting in some locations. When I checked the Flight 23 store in NYC this morning they still had pairs also
I live in Miami though.. I haven't even bothered hitting the malls down here everything's usually gone from my experiences unless you lock em down.

I live in Miami though.. I haven't even bothered hitting the malls down here everything's usually gone from my experiences unless you lock em down.
I could tell from your avy and location 
laugh.gif
 I was suggesting doing a stock check at your local Footaction or calling them directly 

Woke up too find out that my eb size 10 was cancelled it was retail or bust for me on these . If nobody restocks these will be the 1st 1's I missed out on that I wanted . Not counting the blk/ gold or ok rivalry pack because I didn't have an opportunity to try to cop.

Man I need a size 11. No stores in delaware received them!
Off topic, I'm going to be down in wilmington for a bit in the spring, if you're from around there, where's some places I can cop on release days? Good looks if anyone can help.

Last edited:
My eyes must be messed up because what I'm seeing is 8 on the 85s, with what looks like black trim lining the shoe coming down to the bend, which isn't present in the 2014s also a white stitch line right there that the 2014s don't have.
i'm pretty sure the AJKO OG (chicago) has 8 holes,

but look what i found : the AJKO OG bred

you can clearly see 9 holes,

this picture is coming from a guy who sold these AJKO on the bay ($1,025)

on the other hand, i also found some AJKO OG bred with 8 holes

Go figure ...

Last edited:
Probably will look better with a black jean

Light blue on light blue ? Nope.

Maybe a light blue denim top, and solid black jean. But as far as light blue jeans with Carolina's , don't do it. Won't be as dope as a black jean

yessir. same reason i wear black jaspers with black denim sometimes... then make the top a contrasting color.

same way i'll do white denim or light wash denim with white shoes... then make the top black or something...

rarely do the top to match the shoe and the pants contrasting anymore...

black will work too (but if i did black i'd make the top dark too, wouldn't try to match it to the shoes), but light wash denim with these carolinas will be cold as hell...

Last edited:
Tried to do that footaction stock locator but they dont even show up on the site anymore.. Called local mall and they are sold out. Will try my luck tomorrow at some other malls.

yessir. same reason i wear black jaspers with black denim sometimes... then make the top a contrasting color.

same way i'll do white denim or light wash denim with white shoes... then make the top black or something...

rarely do the top to match the shoe and the pants contrasting anymore...

black will work too (but if i did black i'd make the top dark too, wouldn't try to match it to the shoes), but light wash denim with these carolinas will be cold as hell...

Sheesh.

Tried to do that footaction stock locator but they dont even show up on the site anymore.. Called local mall and they are sold out. Will try my luck tomorrow at some other malls.

Where do you live? Man, Miami was a cornucopia of Shadow 1s last year. It was ridiculous. I live in Tampa. You guys got it good. Way more options.

I agree on certain releases the hyenas will empty the carcass but I'm sure there has to be a HoH or FTA that has them.

Glad I was able to double up on the Chicagos & get the Rival Pack for retail shipped. Onto the next 2 KO's this year...

I think Blk/red is coming too if I am not mistaken. Nike hit us with all the OG leathers in 2013 and now they hitting us with the canvas.

I ain't about to complain though. 

Back
Top Bottom