Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

You guys are right. $34 is not a big deal on such a rare pack. Haha. I've bought multiple shoes before over $300 and didn't get hit with customs. Seems definitely hit or miss.

You guys are right. $34 is not a big deal on such a rare pack. Haha. I've bought multiple shoes before over $300 and didn't get hit with customs. Seems definitely hit or miss.

$34 for 2 pairs is great.

I paid $25 for 1 pair of AJ1's...

Auction was for 6 bills.

HOWEVER!!! 10% coupon from eBay and paypal balance from "spring cleaning" means I paid $347. Lovely. Had that seller not pulled a BAN move I could a had these for well under retail.

I Wouldn't Necessary Say You Paid $347..... That "Spring Cleaning" Fund Was Still Money From Your Pocket My Lady.... I Know It Eases The Pain Of Forking Over In Hand Money But Still Money You Are Doing Without None The Less :wink:

If You Got It Like That Tho, Then Ball On My Friend :nthat:

LMAO At Dude Squirming Over A $34 Customs Bill...... That's A Drop In The Bucket Homie :lol:

My Pack Is Showing As "Out For Delivery"...... Looking Forward To Unboxing These Gems :smokin

Last edited:
I Wouldn't Necessary Say You Paid $347..... That "Spring Cleaning" Fund Was Still Money From Your Pocket My Lady.... I Know It Eases The Pain Of Forking Over In Hand Money But Still Money You Are Doing Without None The Less :wink:

If You Got It Like That Tho, Then Ball On My Friend :nthat:

I get what you saying--buuuuuut that money had been in my paypal balance for at least a month. It was gon' go towards kicks anyway, as does most of my paypal balance money. My money, "money" that's in my actual banking account is what I spend on day to day expenses, bills, etc.

Stuff in my paypal ain't from my pocket, it's from other ****** pockets :lol: :lol: :lol: #sidehustlegang

Decided To Run Home For Lunch Today And While There, Got A Knock On My Door :nerd:
View media item 892588
View media item 892590
View media item 892593
I Don't Care What Any Of The NaySayers Claim, Jordan Brand Knocked It Outta The Park With This Pack :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: And At $100 Over Retail, I've Got ZERO Regrets About Jumping On These!

The 2014 Lineup
View media item 892599
Looking Forward To More Of These OG Treatment KO's This Year For Sure! :smokin

**BONUS**

I Know These Aren't AJKO's But I Figured I'd Share Another Recent Score With My Fellow AJ1 Enthusiasts :nthat:

DS With Box, Card And Jumpman Keychain!
View media item 892607

Last edited:
Decided To Run Home For Lunch Today And While There, Got A Knock On My Door :nerd:
View media item 892588
View media item 892590
View media item 892593
I Don't Care What Any Of The NaySayers Claim, Jordan Brand Knocked It Outta The Park With This Pack :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: And At $100 Over Retail, I've Got ZERO Regrets About Jumping On These!

The 2014 Lineup
View media item 892599
Looking Forward To More Of These OG Treatment KO's This Year For Sure! :smokin

**BONUS**

I Know These Aren't AJKO's But I Figured I'd Share Another Recent Score With My Fellow AJ1 Enthusiasts :nthat:

DS With Box, Card And Jumpman Keychain!
View media item 892607

oh my... those 2001s :smokin

Auction was for 6 bills.

HOWEVER!!! 10% coupon from eBay and paypal balance from "spring cleaning" means I paid $347. Lovely. Had that seller not pulled a BAN move I could a had these for well under retail.

I get what you saying--buuuuuut that money had been in my paypal balance for at least a month. It was gon' go towards kicks anyway, as does most of my paypal balance money. My money, "money" that's in my actual banking account is what I spend on day to day expenses, bills, etc.

Stuff in my paypal ain't from my pocket, it's from other ****** pockets :lol: :lol: :lol: #sidehustlegang

ayeeee! making moves. im doing some spring cleaning myself, i need this pack in my life a$ap

... I been hearing ppl refer to FB forums like they are a good spot to get shoes. This true? A year or so ago it was a hotbed for scam artists. Is it better now?? Lemme know what's hood :nerd:
ayeeee! making moves. im doing some spring cleaning myself, i need this pack in my life a$ap

say man get yours! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
... I been hearing ppl refer to FB forums like they are a good spot to get shoes. This true? A year or so ago it was a hotbed for scam artists. Is it better now?? Lemme know what's hood :nerd:
say man get yours! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
its coo once in awhile. Usually a bunch of idiots talking ish once in awhile you'll find a cook deal

I've got a sz 10 Rival pack for an NTer at that price also, been sittin on em and at this point, They're taking up space...

Back
Top Bottom