Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

the oop from @OneSickRetro

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fastest shipping in the game as well 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

the sport blues look like the same shade as the OGs. these definitely go hard out in the daylight I got mine on at work now

View media item 1150313
these were criminally slept on b. you can crucify me but they go just as hard as the royals imo

Last edited:
Thanks for all the love and rep's guys... and yes it is quite close to the OGs the closest to them out of all 3 shades of royals for sure... color just slightly lighter to be honest, but regardless they look great, only thing tht i feel they should have done was reverse the colors on the nike tag... but we cant be too greedy lol 

They're still sitting on shelves over. The dude who laughed when I said retail instead of the $250 he wanted ain't laughing anymore :lol:

hopefully ill be able to get one tom. i missed out on this last saturday since i was only on NDC and never tried other sites. i have work tomorrow during this time but ill make time for this. For those that got their pairs already... please don't buy anymore... let me at least get my pair first. hehe

I would offer to help people find pairs but it's nt illegal and I wouldn't be able to charge retail just because of fees and shipping

What's a fair price to pay for the Jordan KO Rivalry pack that hit the outlets this past weekend? 
Regardless of what they paid, I would expect resellers to stay in that $350 to $450 price range.

I only say that because they will look at what is on ebay and use that as a guide to set their price.

You never know though, you might get lucky and find a steal.

Regardless of what they paid, I would expect resellers to stay in that $350 to $450 price range.

I only say that because they will look at what is on ebay and use that as a guide to set their price.

You never know though, you might get lucky and find a steal.
Try and shoot for 300 or 320, 150 ish a pair isnt that bad 

in our local Facebook group here in Dubai UAE, someone sold a pair of AJKO Rivalry pack for 200 $ size 10US, I contacted the guy if I can just get the Georgetown pair and he said that he wanted to sell the whole pack. I'm stupid and realize it was a deal, I let it off and after 10 minutes someone bought the pack. :frown:

in our local Facebook group here in Dubai UAE, someone sold a pair of AJKO Rivalry pack for 200 $ size 10US, I contacted the guy if I can just get the Georgetown pair and he said that he wanted to sell the whole pack. I'm stupid and realize it was a deal, I let it off and after 10 minutes someone bought the pack. :frown:

:smh:

how did you not just buy the pack at that price then get rid of them Carolinas after :lol:

Back
Top Bottom