Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I copped my son the Shadows for him to go back to school in. I wish I saw the discount code for more money off

sthebest sthebest Try calling them or e-mailing them to see if they could take the 20% off for you. Some retailers would do that if they haven't fully processed/shipped an order yet.

retroRoc. retroRoc. You definitely won bruh! :smokin Call me crazy but the Sails start to look better worn in with a slight dingy look. That's just me though. 1's are like boots to me, the more rugged they become, the fresher.

Just ordered those Sail/Red from ruvilla for $60 shipped.Was only willing to buy them at that price. :pimp:

Curious how they will look with shorts. Possibly Olive color. :nerd:

retroRoc. retroRoc. You definitely won bruh! :smokin Call me crazy but the Sails start to look better worn in with a slight dingy look. That's just me though. 1's are like boots to me, the more rugged they become, the fresher.

Right! I thought I'd be more excited about the shadows but being I have the 13' shadows, I can't wait to put some wear on these classic sails. I'm glad these were slept on...might order another

Back
Top Bottom