Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

**Al Hughes**

who do u guys think the yankees will have introduce lee to the new york media when we sign him christmas eve?

**Al Hughes**

**Al Hughes**

who do u guys think the yankees will have introduce lee to the new york media when we sign him christmas eve?

**Al Hughes**

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

We NEED game 4... Badly... Aj, all will be forgotten about the Reg Season if he gets us a W 
Ain't that the truth. Is it confirmed he is starting, and not Sabathia?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

We NEED game 4... Badly... Aj, all will be forgotten about the Reg Season if he gets us a W 
Ain't that the truth. Is it confirmed he is starting, and not Sabathia?

AJ is pitching Game 4.

He is going to pitch at least one game regardless if its 4 or 5, and the Yanks would have to win 3 straight to avoid Lee again.
sick.gif

Might as well throw Oliver Perez out there.

AJ is pitching Game 4.

He is going to pitch at least one game regardless if its 4 or 5, and the Yanks would have to win 3 straight to avoid Lee again.
sick.gif

Might as well throw Oliver Perez out there.

article_attachment_1197691885.jpg

O yea we in this **+@% ..............*Drizzy Voice*

I got love for a lot of the Regular Yankee fans in here but ya knew this was coming the second things didnt look good. Comes with the territory. We was gettin it just as bad a few years ago.

Spoiler [+]
2me7p4z.jpg

article_attachment_1197691885.jpg

O yea we in this **+@% ..............*Drizzy Voice*

I got love for a lot of the Regular Yankee fans in here but ya knew this was coming the second things didnt look good. Comes with the territory. We was gettin it just as bad a few years ago.

Spoiler [+]
2me7p4z.jpg

Eh, everyone was saying to pitch Pettitte in Game 2 of the WS last year and look what AJ did. We gotta have some kinda faith he might have the same performance. Texas righties like to swing and AJ can have good, deceptive stuff that falls out of the zone. Hopefully we can hit Tommy Hunter but you never know
laugh.gif

AJ's last 22 starts, 4-13 6.5 ERA
roll.gif

I hope he stays in Texas, though. I think we need it for our own team ego to beat this guy.

This clown that said Cliff was 4-6 down the stretch, you do remember he had a pretty bad back problem in August that he needed injections for don't you? And what did he do when he was healthy in September? 2-1 1.93 ERA.

Eh, everyone was saying to pitch Pettitte in Game 2 of the WS last year and look what AJ did. We gotta have some kinda faith he might have the same performance. Texas righties like to swing and AJ can have good, deceptive stuff that falls out of the zone. Hopefully we can hit Tommy Hunter but you never know
laugh.gif

AJ's last 22 starts, 4-13 6.5 ERA
roll.gif

I hope he stays in Texas, though. I think we need it for our own team ego to beat this guy.

This clown that said Cliff was 4-6 down the stretch, you do remember he had a pretty bad back problem in August that he needed injections for don't you? And what did he do when he was healthy in September? 2-1 1.93 ERA.

I understand that. But they have also been pretty much shut out by two other pitchers. The bats look like they on Ambien right now aside from the one good inning in game 1.

CC has looked like hot garbage his last two starts. And Texas can smell blood. But they are young and the Yankees are experienced so anything can happen. Im just sayin things are not looking good. Especially now that AJ is pitching for sure.

Bingo.

I understand that. But they have also been pretty much shut out by two other pitchers. The bats look like they on Ambien right now aside from the one good inning in game 1.

CC has looked like hot garbage his last two starts. And Texas can smell blood. But they are young and the Yankees are experienced so anything can happen. Im just sayin things are not looking good. Especially now that AJ is pitching for sure.

Bingo.

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ "Texas didn't outplay us..."

Cliff Lee cutting the Yanks nuts off
pimp.gif

roll.gif

need to catch the ninth inning. went to bed at the end of the eight because we all knew who was going to win.
grin.gif

Rangers did out play the Yankees not just Lee. If Rangers win tonight then this series is over with. Ryan was asked late last week if the Rangers will resign Lee and his words were" yes we will if he wants to stay a Ranger because MONEY is not an issue, if Lee wants to go to NY then he has our blessing but trust me its not because of the money that Lee wont be a Ranger"

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ "Texas didn't outplay us..."

Cliff Lee cutting the Yanks nuts off
pimp.gif

roll.gif

need to catch the ninth inning. went to bed at the end of the eight because we all knew who was going to win.
grin.gif

Rangers did out play the Yankees not just Lee. If Rangers win tonight then this series is over with. Ryan was asked late last week if the Rangers will resign Lee and his words were" yes we will if he wants to stay a Ranger because MONEY is not an issue, if Lee wants to go to NY then he has our blessing but trust me its not because of the money that Lee wont be a Ranger"

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm really surprised at how the Rangers have bounced back to manhandle the Yankees.

I thought losing Game 1 at home in that heart crushing manner would've led to another Yankee appearance in the World Series.

The Yankees are too stacked to count them out, but the Rangers have really outplayed them the entire series.
QFT

Every single sentence.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm really surprised at how the Rangers have bounced back to manhandle the Yankees.

I thought losing Game 1 at home in that heart crushing manner would've led to another Yankee appearance in the World Series.

The Yankees are too stacked to count them out, but the Rangers have really outplayed them the entire series.
QFT

Every single sentence.

Back
Top Bottom