Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by debs 168

there's no way he stays with texas.

If Rangers go on to win World Series I think there is a damn good chance he stays in Texas. This is a nice, young team.

Originally Posted by debs 168

there's no way he stays with texas.

If Rangers go on to win World Series I think there is a damn good chance he stays in Texas. This is a nice, young team.

yankees get shut down by cliff lee in a complete pitcher dual and now they dont have "it" anymore

laugh.gif

yankees get shut down by cliff lee in a complete pitcher dual and now they dont have "it" anymore

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

laugh.gif

Oh they still have money. They'll always have that. 
smile.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif
Bro Im not referring to the organizations history, Im referring to the guys thats currently in the dugout getting blanked 8-0 at home in the ALCS.
Who was Cliff Lee before the Rays series? Just another lefty with good stuff that made his mark by having the only two victories in the WS last year for the Phillies.

Nobody was particularly "scared" of Cliff Lee. As a matter of fact dude was 4-6 as a starter during the regular season with the Rangers.

laugh.gif
Bro Im not referring to the organizations history, Im referring to the guys thats currently in the dugout getting blanked 8-0 at home in the ALCS.
Who was Cliff Lee before the Rays series? Just another lefty with good stuff that made his mark by having the only two victories in the WS last year for the Phillies.

Nobody was particularly "scared" of Cliff Lee. As a matter of fact dude was 4-6 as a starter during the regular season with the Rangers.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Be gone little indian.
So apparently youve missed the last 3 games that Texas has dominated all of except for 1 inning. Im not saying its over. But the Yankees are looking like they dont have "It" and havnt really had "It" since August. I understand you gotta go down with the ship as a fan but to act like nothing is wrong is just being blind in my opinion.

#Justsayin

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Be gone little indian.
So apparently youve missed the last 3 games that Texas has dominated all of except for 1 inning. Im not saying its over. But the Yankees are looking like they dont have "It" and havnt really had "It" since August. I understand you gotta go down with the ship as a fan but to act like nothing is wrong is just being blind in my opinion.

#Justsayin

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Um... WHAT?
sick.gif
Like... You're not serious. Right?

Um... WHAT?
sick.gif
Like... You're not serious. Right?

Please just stop

So I guess its officially AJ's game. Dont think Ida gone that route but maybe Joe knows somethin everyone else in the world doesnt. #KanyeShrug

Please just stop

So I guess its officially AJ's game. Dont think Ida gone that route but maybe Joe knows somethin everyone else in the world doesnt. #KanyeShrug

Back
Top Bottom