Official ALCS thread New York Yankees VS Detroit Tigers (NYY:0 DET:4) Yankees got swept :(

Game 1 @ Yankees 10/13 8pm (Tigers win 6-4)
Game 2 @ Yankees 10/14 4pm (Tigers win 3-0)
Game 3 @ Tigers 10/16 8pm (Tigers win 2-1)
Game 4 @ Tigers 10/18 4pm (Tigers win 8-1)

Last edited:
Yankees in 1. Theyre gnna Minnesota Twins those,bastards so,bad they'll forfeit and go home.
Seriously Yankees in 6 hopefully.

dudes trippin thinking detroit gona be a cakewalk. detroit batters >>>> yankees

and verlander is damn near a guaranteed W. 

I have complete faith in Sabathia, Pettitte, and Kuroda. It's our offense that worries me. :smh:

:pimp:

Cfb squad should have a easy one this afternoon (raining...), then I'm all in for tonight's match up.

Everything sets up perfectly for the Tigs, minus JV only getting 1 guaranteed start. If the other starters are on like they were in Oakland, this is going to be a short series.

As much as Granderson is getting hated on - and rightly so, shame on all of you that mistake home run production for a good offensive player - he loves to play the Tigers. No mistakes when he's at the plate because he'll crush it.

Gonna be a tough series and I'm not too confident with the way our bats are going but LETS GO YANKEES

I'm curious to my fellow Yankee fans who are so confident.

Why?

This team hasn't shown us anything to be confident in them. Besides loooking through Yankees glasses, what makes you confident when the offense has been anemic and we rely solely on pitching?

Yankees in 6. A Game 1 win tonight will set the tone the rest of the series. I want to be at least tied heading into whichever game Verlander is pitching. Definitely don't want to be down in the series, so hoping to be up is wishful thinking, where as a tie is realistic.

Let's face it, we squeezed by this O's series, in the sense that the bats didn't do much at all, but it was timely hitting that won us games. Hits and runs need to come at all opportunities to beat the Tigers.

how are yankee fans soooo confident ? because we're not laying down in fear of verlander ? most of us said yanks in 7 , want us to say tigers in 5 ?

how are yankee fans soooo confident ? because we're not laying down in fear of verlander ? most of us said yanks in 7 , want us to say tigers in 5 ?

Exactly, it's not like we're saying we gonna sweep the tigers.. Verlander is good but people are making it like he's gonna pitch every night or something lol

Yanks in 6 or 7

Game 2 Starter - Kuroda
Game 3 Starter - Hughes
Game 4 Starter - Sabathia

ARod batting 6th and playing at 3rd tonight.

All just announced on WFAN.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom