Official Alien Opinion Roll Call.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

lol.. i seem like the mad hater right now. thats not the case, i get too many girls for that
pimp.gif
. So im sorry bout all that, its just that story seems soo ridiculous. keep doing what your doing, if thats what you do. lol

YOUR A GOUCHE BAG  THO
laugh.gif

80% OF UR POST IS BRAGGING BOUT " GETS THE BUNS  "

BUT BACK ON SUBJECT

THREAD  WILL BE MADE TODAY
nerd.gif
lol that gif is great.. not sure whats thats all about but it cracks me up.
and nothin stop being a big baby.. i wasnt hating, we'll it didnt seem that way .. til i re-read it
tongue.gif
. but whatever, your a guy, im a guy.. you dont count in my world. just women 
smokin.gif

dont let my incredible'ness stop you, keep doin what your doin brotherman 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

lol.. i seem like the mad hater right now. thats not the case, i get too many girls for that
pimp.gif
. So im sorry bout all that, its just that story seems soo ridiculous. keep doing what your doing, if thats what you do. lol

YOUR A GOUCHE BAG  THO
laugh.gif

80% OF UR POST IS BRAGGING BOUT " GETS THE BUNS  "

BUT BACK ON SUBJECT

THREAD  WILL BE MADE TODAY
nerd.gif
lol that gif is great.. not sure whats thats all about but it cracks me up.
and nothin stop being a big baby.. i wasnt hating, we'll it didnt seem that way .. til i re-read it
tongue.gif
. but whatever, your a guy, im a guy.. you dont count in my world. just women 
smokin.gif

dont let my incredible'ness stop you, keep doin what your doin brotherman 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

if they've been here that long, have the technology to visit other planets like that, and need our resources... dont you think they woulda killed us by now? by humans being alive we're using all the resources. it'd make a lot more sense for them to kill us sooner than later...

how do u know they wana kill us? maybe they are here to observe and help

thats my point.  bunch of ppl are talkin about "rip" and stuff.  i feel like if they wanted to kill us they would have by now...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

if they've been here that long, have the technology to visit other planets like that, and need our resources... dont you think they woulda killed us by now? by humans being alive we're using all the resources. it'd make a lot more sense for them to kill us sooner than later...

how do u know they wana kill us? maybe they are here to observe and help

thats my point.  bunch of ppl are talkin about "rip" and stuff.  i feel like if they wanted to kill us they would have by now...

Over the past three days:

Woke up one night with a weird pain in my ribs. Can't explain it, but it didn't make any sense.

Had sleep paralysis that was pretty intense. I couldn't shake it and couldn't open my eyes.

This morning, spotted a UFO out of my front window just chilling, moving very slowly. Took video, uploading now...

Over the past three days:

Woke up one night with a weird pain in my ribs. Can't explain it, but it didn't make any sense.

Had sleep paralysis that was pretty intense. I couldn't shake it and couldn't open my eyes.

This morning, spotted a UFO out of my front window just chilling, moving very slowly. Took video, uploading now...

I had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around me, which is why I didn't make the video longer. I was standing on the porch and didn't want the neighbors to think I'm a creep.

If you look closely at around 0:32, two little things fly off of it from both sides...

I had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around me, which is why I didn't make the video longer. I was standing on the porch and didn't want the neighbors to think I'm a creep.

If you look closely at around 0:32, two little things fly off of it from both sides...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

nerd.gif
 this is in cali?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

nerd.gif
 this is in cali?

This happened to me a while ago but I never really looked into it. After all the alien talk lately and I decided to search around to see if it was in the news or something. I finally came across this:
14burtd.jpg

I live in Fremont, CA and was driving home on 680 around the same time as those 2 people. I also saw the whole sky light up a blueish green 3 times in about a minute. 

What was crazy was that you couldn't tell where the light was coming from because the WHOLE sky literally lit up with the flash. There really wasn't any part of the sky that was untouched and it was equally bright all around. It wasn't a very blinding light or anything, but it was strong and subtle. Anyone every seen anything like this before?

Also it wasn't cloudy at all and there was noise that followed it.

This happened to me a while ago but I never really looked into it. After all the alien talk lately and I decided to search around to see if it was in the news or something. I finally came across this:
14burtd.jpg

I live in Fremont, CA and was driving home on 680 around the same time as those 2 people. I also saw the whole sky light up a blueish green 3 times in about a minute. 

What was crazy was that you couldn't tell where the light was coming from because the WHOLE sky literally lit up with the flash. There really wasn't any part of the sky that was untouched and it was equally bright all around. It wasn't a very blinding light or anything, but it was strong and subtle. Anyone every seen anything like this before?

Also it wasn't cloudy at all and there was noise that followed it.

driving home from work the other day i saw about 10 'airplane streaks' in the sky around 6pm. i dont live far from the airport so its nothing i dont see everyday, but these we're completely vertical, and were miles away from the airport. also there we're no planes in the sky at all...in the first one you see a light/orb..i tried to get video but i was driving and after a few seconds it was gone

15gxsvn.jpg

it wasnt the sun or the moon (the sun is the huge glare and the moon was clearly visible in another direction)

another
2yy1q9k.jpg

could be nothing..but i've never seen that many so close, that far from the airport, and go straight up and down like that

sorry for the huge pic's i'll resize

Back
Top Bottom